Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black E46 with roundel overlays

Comment

You have Paypal. We'll see how these look on my eta.

thanks
      Isaac
      :: PNW Crew ::
      '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Thanks! Got my roundels today. Amazing quality! ;) I will put them on next weekend when my car gets out of the paint shop.

Comment

Mine got here today, they look great on the car :D

1992 BMW 325iC
          1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
          1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

What are the chances of getting a set of 4 of these in the correct size for BBS wheel emblems?

Comment

What about Momo horn buttons?

As time went on, the factory developed the car each year, making it faster, more comfortable, and capable of handling at higher speeds.
              You don’t want this. You want the trickiest, most dangerous, oldest model you can find. Only then can you prove to the world that you’re a man.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                What are the chances of getting a set of 4 of these in the correct size for BBS wheel emblems?
                I can make these in any size up to 48"
                Center cap set is $30 shipped for any size from 35mm-100mm. Just measure them and let me know. I will have them ready in less than a week.

Comment

Originally posted by madjurgen View Post
                  What about Momo horn buttons?
                  Yes, as mentioned before. Just need to let me know what size you need. $10 for one shipped.

Comment

Oooo. Since you can make them for Momo's any chance that you can make a small one to lay over the Black BMW logo on the late model steering wheels with airbags?

If you could, I'll buy that when I buy the Roundels.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                    No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Desaevious View Post
                      Oooo. Since you can make them for Momo's any chance that you can make a small one to lay over the Black BMW logo on the late model steering wheels with airbags?

If you could, I'll buy that when I buy the Roundels.
                      Can do the that one. The center emblem in the airbag is molded in, not a smooth surface to stick the decal on. :(

Comment

I got mine yesterday. The quality looks OK but I must say I'm kinda disappointed that the logo is not accurate to the original, there is a lot of detail left out. Decidedly they will go on my toolbox instead.

Here is an accurate representation of the real logo, you might want to revise yours to match.
                        Attached Files

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
                        https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan View Post
                          I got mine yesterday. The quality looks OK but I must say I'm kinda disappointed that the logo is not accurate to the original, there is a lot of detail left out. Decidedly they will go on my toolbox instead.

Here is an accurate representation of the real logo, MUST revise yours to match.
                          fixed...

Jordan has spoken, mark the words as e30 gospel...Toolbox ststus, geeze, i put a honda knockoff jdm SiR badge on my toolbox as it didn't meet my standards. Anyway, Jordans looke more o.e. than the one pictured before.
                          Last edited by Farbin Kaiber; 09-22-2007, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan View Post

Here is an accurate representation of the real logo, you might want to revise yours to match.

I saw that one, but decided to go with the only one I've seen as an actual emblem.

Every thread I started had pictures of the style you received. Did you not notice until you got them???????
                            Another picture to show the detail in comparison to the one above.

Sorry for the mishap Jordan. I will take your feelings into consideration and design the one you speak of and offer it as another option.

Comment

Originally posted by Addiction2E30s View Post
                              I saw that one, but decided to go with the only one I've seen as an actual emblem.

Every thread I started had pictures of the style you received. Did you not notice until you got them???????
                              Another picture to show the detail in comparison to the one above.

Sorry for the mishap Jordan. I will take your feelings into consideration and design the one you speak of and offer it as another option.
                              I like, but I like "Jordan Old-School Motorsport Roundel Variant 2.0" better.
                              Last edited by Farbin Kaiber; 09-22-2007, 12:52 PM.

Comment

I received mine today. They are cool decals... but not up to my standards I don't think. I don't like how you can see the pixelization for a lower quality printer. I definately am going to put them on my box.
                                :: PNW Crew ::
                                '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Working...
                                X