Mint Performance E30 M20 Turbo Exhaust Manifold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mint Performance E30 M20 Turbo Exhaust Manifold

We are now offering our BMW e30 m20 T3 & V-band Turbo Exhaust Manifolds. These are the best quality manifolds on the market right now. Built by hand with 304 stainless steel. Back purged, ported and professionally welded. All of our manifolds come with a lifetime warranty against cracking or warping. We will be organizing a large group buy very soon with a massive discount! Keep an eye out for that in the group by section. Message me with any questions!

They are available for purchase on our website here https://mint-performance.com/collect...nufacturer-bmw

picture hosting

Beautiful!

Comment

Curious about the group buy when it comes through, these look great!

Comment

These are glorious
        1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

so hawt

Comment

BEAUTIFUL WORK! Maybe you guys will have more options soon as well? Like equal length headers for NA M20?

Comment

Originally posted by jeenyus View Post
              Like equal length headers for NA M20?
              Amen. Current options are either $80 eBay or $500 IE (who've admitted to not putting much engineering behind their design).
              Last edited by Zambuzan; 07-18-2019, 05:13 PM.
              "Time doesn't heal anything... It just teaches us how to live with the pain." - My Cracked Dashboard

Comment

Originally posted by zambuzan View Post
                amen. Current options are either $80 ebay or $500 ie (who've admitted to not putting much engineering behind their design.
                this

Comment

I saw on FB that they make a twin scroll variant of the manifold as well, which I feel is what the market really needs since the Revshift manifolds went away.

Re the above: For $500, IE's Long Tubes are an incredible value. The cost for an equal length set done in the above fashion would be 3x the price and you'd probably see less than a 5% increase over the IE units, but that's just my .02. Selfishly speaking, I would love to see a readily available option, though, to add to my list of things I want but would never buy.

Back to the thread!
                  1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
                  1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by AWDBOB View Post
                    I saw on FB that they make a twin scroll variant of the manifold as well, which I feel is what the market really needs since the Revshift manifolds went away.

Re the above: For $500, IE's Long Tubes are an incredible value. The cost for an equal length set done in the above fashion would be 3x the price and you'd probably see less than a 5% increase over the IE units, but that's just my .02. Selfishly speaking, I would love to see a readily available option, though, to add to my list of things I want but would never buy.

Back to the thread!
                    +1

I would be in for one so I can use twin Tial 38mm gates
                    1990 E30 325i sedan - Gletscherblau (280) over Indigo cloth (0271)

Comment

Originally posted by zwill23 View Post
                      Im in for the GB...

Comment

Originally posted by zwill23 View Post
                        Sure! We are hoping to get 10 people for the group buy in order to give each person $200 off the manifold. So far we have about 3-4 people interested

Comment

Originally posted by jeenyus View Post
                          BEAUTIFUL WORK! Maybe you guys will have more options soon as well? Like equal length headers for NA M20?
                          We haven’t been asked to do that but we definitely could build you some! We have e30s at the shop we could use to design and build yours. Shoot us a message on Facebook or email us through our website and we can talk about it!

Comment

Originally posted by GT30 View Post
                            Im in for the GB...
                            Awesome can you private message me your contact info so i can add you to the list and let you know when we are doing it?

Comment

Bump. The group by is going up today in the group buy section. Anyone that is interested please private message me with your phone number and email to be added to the list and post a comment on the group buy thread!

Comment

Working...
                              X