Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no pressure on clutch

hows it going everyone,
    so heres the deal, ive had my e30 for some time now, recently my clutch master cylinder went out so i replaced it, now its not responding, not building pressure, the pedal just stays down. ive tried bleeding it and reverse bleeding from the slave cylinder bleeder screw. still nothing. there anything else i need to do?
    Originally posted by dvck
    I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

is the slave bad?

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
      is the slave bad?
      nope

Comment

Double check the lines and re-bleed

Comment

Did you replace the master cylinder with a new BMW OE part? If not I'd suspect the MC.
          The car makes it possible, but the driver makes it happen.
          Jim Levie, Huntsville, AL

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
            Double check the lines and re-bleed
            Originally posted by jlevie View Post
            Did you replace the master cylinder with a new BMW OE part? If not I'd suspect the MC.
            thanks for the input guys, i switched the slave as well and reverse bled the line to get rid of all the bubbles now the pedal has the right amount of pressure. after i finished up with the master and slave cylinders i noticed that my pedal isn't coming up all the way like it should and its not going into gears. i had a buddy of mine who is a bmw mechanic take a look at it and told me that my pressure plate is bad so im just going to replace the entire clutch that way at least i can upgrade. any suggestions for a clutch?

Comment

Working...
            X