GTAV discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
    Way to much as always. Its like 650k but you need Atleast 850 to mod it so it doesn’t look boring.
    The money system on this game is seriously bullshit.
    88 325i Cabrio
    04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post
      The money system on this game is seriously bullshit.

Oh absolutely. Cant do anything unless you wanna spend 2-300 on shark cards or have zero life and spend every waking moment of every day on it getting money.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
      1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Oh absolutely. Cant do anything unless you wanna spend 2-300 on shark cards or have zero life and spend every waking moment of every day on it getting money.
        Such is the gaming industry nowadays...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
        88 325i Cabrio
        04 Neon SRT-4

If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post
          Such is the gaming industry nowadays...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yep its all about the micro transactions

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
          1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
          Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
          Mtech 2 turbo restoration
          Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

I hate to admit it, but I've prob dropped close to $200 of my own cash into the game since I picked it up on the midnight release. I agree it is complete bullshit the way the money system is set up, having to grind missions is impossible if you want anything cool/fun, and the servers never work right, but the way I see it, is its the only game I enjoy playing online. COD and the like piss me off/stress me out, GTA is versatile, If I dont feel like killing anyone, I can go fly around, play golf, w/e

thats how I justify it

Comment

Am I the only one that gets constantly booted out of sessions? I can play Fortnite with almost zero lag, same with Horizon 3 and every other game. But GTA just keeps kicking me after 20 minutes at most.
              88 325i Cabrio
              04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

meh, like 25% of the time it lets me join something when I try. When it fails it usually takes ~2 mins for it to go back into the session I was just in, then immediately leave and join a new session, or it just boots me back to single player.

I don't care for a lot of the game modes, so I just try to play heist setups/heists, and of the 25% of times the game actually joins right, there's still like a 25% chance someone leaves as soon as the mission actually starts.

Everything about GTA5's online system is set up like shite and glitchy as fuck. But that's what makes the fail compilations so good.
                Originally posted by priapism
                My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                Originally posted by shameson
                Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

What killed GTA for me was not so much the money system, which is bs, but the fact that you can't do shit without someone up your ass always trying to kill you for no reason. Like yeah, it can be fun from time to time, but when I'm trying to mod my car or buy a damn outfit, it's like damn Carlton always up your ass trying to troll you.
                  1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                  You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Yep, randoms get treated like randoms. If you want a better MP experience, especially if you like doing heists or team stuff, join a crew.
                    Originally posted by kronus
                    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

650K to buy the damn boring car and then another 300k to make it look better. This was just shy of 1 million. Of course I got one as soon as I heard about it. Man I really hate the snow they have on the game right now. Really wish I could change the headlights to round and change the taillights.

Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Holland View Post
                        What killed GTA for me was not so much the money system, which is bs, but the fact that you can't do shit without someone up your ass always trying to kill you for no reason. Like yeah, it can be fun from time to time, but when I'm trying to mod my car or buy a damn outfit, it's like damn Carlton always up your ass trying to troll you.
                        The "griefers" are god damn infuriating, dude chasing me and everyone else around in a buzzard, and when you tried to shoot him down, he would land on a building quick and take you out with an RPG. def skilled, but fucking enraging

although lately when I do join a public match to do gun running/smugglers runs, surprisingly people have been leaving me alone, and thats with a massive red dot over my head on the map telling everyone I'm moving supplies

its rare for me to play outside a private match with some buddies tho, as GTA online (4 and 5) has always been a way for me and my brother/friends on the east coast to "hang out" so to say, its more fun then just talking on the phone for sure, and better when its just US killing each other, not some 12 year old on the other side of the planet destroying you

Comment

Working...
                        X