1988ix in good running condition 3550 sold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1988ix in good running condition 3550 sold

1988 ix 325ix hartge tribute car 3550 without hartge parts; 5500 with hartge parts.
    5 speed coupe
    white with black sport interior
    229k miles
    clean title ready to go
    Location is Boise, Idaho
    Bought this car about a year ago from a board member in Portland Oregon.
    This is a rust free; I am sure there is some rust on the car; but I have not been able to find any, ix that runs great. Starts even in this very cold 22 degree weather here in Boise.
    Previous owner had the timing belt and other tune up parts replaced on the car before I bought it. It is ready to give the new owner lots of fun in the snow.
    Has front and back strut bars and Racing Dynamics rear bar. Included is the euro plastic bumpers.
    Paint is a good 10 footer, but has dents and wear from the miles on it. I cracked the front spoiler putting it on; but that is an easy fix; just too cold to do it right now:).
    Brakes work great and the suspension is good. I have a set of ix h/r lowering springs we can work into the deal too.
    Has no ac compressor, but the other parts are there; should be an easy fix.

I have a ton of parts that can also worked into the deal; including a 5 speed transmission, transfer case, and head.
    Selling to fund another m-tech project:)
    Pm me with offers and questions.
    thanks,
    jm
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 2002jm; 01-14-2018, 07:56 AM.

Interested, So what are all the Hartge parts? Any better pictures? Interior?

Comment

yes

The hartge parts include the wheels, front spoiler and rear spoiler which is really a one piece zender part. The interior parts steering wheel, shift knob, and cluster are reproductions and so are the badges. I do have one badge that is real, but it is not really part of the deal at this point.
      Could get better pictures this week and send them by e-mail to anyone interested.
      thanks,
      jm

Comment

parts includes 6500.00

Just wanted to mention; I will sell everything for 6500. That would be the car, hartge parts, and all the extra parts. You need to bring a truck for all the parts:). I figured there is at least 2000.00 in parts; so you can sell them, or keep them for the 88ix.
        jm

Comment

make offers:)

If you want to make an offer on any combination of car/ or parts with the car, let me know by pm.
          thanks,
          jm

Comment

bump

lower price bump; Get a nice ix for Christmas:)
            jm

Comment

sold pending payment

Someone is going to come and pick up the car next week.
              Will keep you posted on how it goes.
              thanks,
              jm

Comment

sold

thanks for all the interest, lots of people want ix bmws:)
                car is gone.
                thanks,
                jm

Comment

Working...
                X