Post pictures of your most recent purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
    ^yikes! I can’t imagine what that stuff set you back. I have that 3/8 flex ratchet. It’s pretty awesome.

Lets just say i could of bought a decent e30 lol. But they were needed. I work for BMW now and i use all of them daily pretty much

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
    1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
    Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
    Mtech 2 turbo restoration
    Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Tools are expensive, but my dad taught me that; tools are the most important part of our job, it’s how we make our money.

I never feel bad buying expensive tools, because without the right tools, your job becomes a pain in the ass.

Take care of your tools and they’ll take care of you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Originally posted by wholepailofwater
      Q
      :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
        Tools are expensive, but my dad taught me that; tools are the most important part of our job, it’s how we make our money.

I never feel bad buying expensive tools, because without the right tools, your job becomes a pain in the ass.

Take care of your tools and they’ll take care of you!

Exactly and I still have a few more tools i need to buy but they are ones that i can just buy from one of the big box stores since they wont get used and abused as much only one i will have to but from snap on is a 12 point 36mm socket most likely

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

^

Good option thats much less expensive than S.O. but just as good for most things if they have what you need since they are more of an "industrial" tool supplier but should have a your 36mm 12pt is Wright Tools. Still more than most other brands but worth it. I think the NEW S&K are trying to regain some confidence and making decent stuff for the money....

I have been slowly buying up Wright Stuff as I find good deals on it to swap out my old Cman stuff and put tool kits together for trucks
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
            ^

Good option thats much less expensive than S.O. but just as good for most things if they have what you need since they are more of an "industrial" tool supplier but should have a your 36mm 12pt is Wright Tools. Still more than most other brands but worth it. I think the NEW S&K are trying to regain some confidence and making decent stuff for the money....

I will have to look into them. Thanks man

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Wright forges the most proven and highest quality wrenches, ratchets, sockets and attachments.

I know you have wrenches but here is a side by side of Flank Drives, Wright Grips and some of the new SK stuff

Get the SK X-Frame Wrenches at Amazon here --- http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00SQ4GH0Y?_encoding=UTF8&tag=reatoorev-20Get the WrightGRIP wrenches at Amaz...
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

I think the NEW S&K are trying to regain some confidence and making decent stuff for the money..
                I bought SK's new ratchet after I somehow managed to lose the Wright ratchet I bought after using it only a few times (still pissed about that). Honestly, I like the SK ratchet better. I haven't used this one much either, but the head is small, it's a tear drop head with a labeled lever to switch directions vs the round head Wright. The head is also smaller than your standard Craftsman tear drop in every dimension. I believe it is 90 teeth, not much movement needed to make it ratchet and engage again. I'm a casual user, so I'm not likely to find the shortcomings of the ratchet very soon, if at all, but I like it a lot. Got it for just under $60 from Harry Epstein.

Comment

http://www.wrighttool.com/

I know you have wrenches but here is a side by side of Flank Drives, Wright Grips and some of the new SK stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqQ-PshbvWY

Interesting. I have wrenches but along with the list of stuff i still need is an 18/20 combination 0 degree wrench for doing alignments on these newer bmw’s.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Is it awesome or is it........ awesome?

Last edited by MrBurgundy; 01-20-2018, 03:47 PM.
                      Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                      Q
                      :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Pic is too small. Lol.

Is it an MSport or an IS? A tuner will make that car scream
                        sigpic
                        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                          Pic is too small. Lol.

Is it an MSport or an IS? A tuner will make that car scream

Id advise against that. I have been working at BMW for 1 month and have already seen 4 friend DME’s from JB4 tuners. Cost over a grand to fix.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

It's amazing, love the DCT.

No JB4. I'm not putting a piggyback on a high powered turbo car.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Nice buddy, I agree with Flyboy, that pic is not nearly big enough.........

William Pitt-

Comment

Had to find a free place to host a pic since Photobucket hosed us all

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Working...
                                X