Need M10 pistons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need M10 pistons

I am searching for pistons for my M10 race car.

I am getting most of the stuff from Ireland and rock auto.

Had anybody found pistons cheaper then the 500-600 range for four that I have seen?

sigpic1984 318i Total conversion to a DIRT race car.
    Check out our build on facebook @ www.facebook.com/brewstermotorsports

Are you looking for stock stuff or "performance" pistons?

Comment

The rules at ohsweken speedway don't really say much.
      Basically anything that gets run hard from 4-6500 rpm range. Second gear only. Slight lift on the pedal and back down hard. Using stock replacement cam. Thinking around 9.5 10 or 10.5 comp ratio.

Comment

I have some lightly-used forged JE 92mm piano tops sitting around that I likely won't use, as I don't have an M10 anymore. The problem is I don't know the CR they're intended for. They came from a turbo engine that blew within 50 miles, so maybe they're higher-comp than their previous owner thought.
        cars beep boop

Comment

Tech guy said stock or stock replacement. Are the stock ones cast or forge?

Comment

cast ... and I owe you an email. Sorry.
            ADAMS Autosport

Comment

Lol. No rush yet. Actually if you Jer or Jeff could call one night. I wanna discuss my engine farther. Get my total set up. Planning on a January purchase. Also wanna talk carrying the IE logo. I mentioned it to Jeff when I got my bushings the other year. He laughed and said let's see how you do on the track first.
              I also never thought of something. If I bore out my engine to the next size oversized. Does that change the head gasket I will be to use.
              Talk to you guys soon

Comment

Also. YouTube search battle with chad Smelser.
                It's a helmet can view of Lucas Lubin. The driver if a neon. I am the yellow car battling with him. It's interesting to watch. Knowing my engine is 30 years old and tired as hell. These BMWs handle like a dream. !!

Comment

MaxSil are a bit cheaper- but the reviews are mixed.

t
                  now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

I have those, if you're interested

Comment

that would be a good way to go, especially if you can use the domes in a standard bore block-

'stock appearing' for the win!

t
                      now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

Working...
                      X