Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOUTHWEST: What did you do to your e30 today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOUTHWEST: What did you do to your e30 today?

I gave her a nice clean wash to get her ready for C&C Houston... ;D

:nice::nice::nice:
    Last edited by PrakATTACK_Holla; 02-01-2014, 02:21 PM. Reason: Fixed title
    sigpic
    1989 325is alpine white coupe 5spd
    shock/spring: bilstein/vogtland
    motor: stock

Repost.

Comment

Hogged out the ports for my e12 intake swap.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
        Repost.

Comment

Need I say more. Lmao
          sigpic

Comment

Not sure what more you are trying to say. A picture of what you did is one thing, but actually posting text to the proper thread may help people understand what you are trying to show.

You removed a cluster and a steering wheel, Need you say more, yes.

Comment

Repost.
              Not sure what more you are trying to say. A picture of what you did is one thing, but actually posting text to the proper thread may help people understand what you are trying to show.

You removed a cluster and a steering wheel, Need you say more, yes.
              first you post repost, and now you actually care about the thread. I'm also confused.

Btw "repost" is not doing anything to your car, please elaborate.

Obviously you don't understand cause you don't know any of us here. I suggest you take your comments to your own region
              sigpic

Comment

This isn't needed to be a regional thread when there already is a forumwide one, and BTW, I know a large group of people in the Southwest, and I'm moving there soon as well. I don't care about the thread, I care about you cluttering when there are already spots for this thread.

Comment

Repost.
                  This isn't needed to be a regional thread when there already is a forumwide one, and BTW, I know a large group of people in the Southwest, and I'm moving there soon as well. I don't care about the thread, I care about you cluttering when there are already spots for this thread.
                  By all mean anyone is able to participate, but I wouldn't go to any other region nor in my own and talk crap about something I have no clue about.

That's is exactly what you did when you placed "repost" in this thread, it's called cluttering. At least here in our region, we are trying to get the community talking. That's all.

It's funny, I've been talking to a few e30 owners to participate and join r3vlimeter and a few them do not like it cause some members are unfortunately dufficult to deal with or plain and simple rude. I for the most part, have had a good time and find the help and information useful as well as the members, but there are always a couple that ruins it for everyone.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm a nice guy in person.

Paging Jordan.

Comment

I'm a nice guy in person.
                      I'm sure you are and I don't take that away from you, but there are always ways to approach or say something without been rude or difficult. A simple PM to the OP stating your comment would have not clutter the thread, Which is what we are doing now.

Maybe is me cause I'm older.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by el bimmer View Post
                        I'm sure you are and I don't take that away from you, but there are always ways to approach or say something without been rude or difficult. A simple PM to the OP stating your comment would have not clutter the thread, Which is what we are doing now.

Maybe is me cause I'm old.
                        No we are not, we are doing what you wanted, regional communication between members!

And, I'm thinking I'm the old one.

Comment

Is not the type of communication that pertains to the subject.
                          sigpic

Comment

So, the zip-ties holding on your iS lip, is that due to lack of clips, or broken tabs on the lip? And the yellow, is that lamin-X or french bits?

EDIT: Don't answer, I'm guessing it wasn't done 'today'.

Comment

Repost.
                              How's that Trollin life treating ya LOL
                              Originally posted by navytapaul View Post

Hogged out the ports for my e12 intake swap.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
                              This is badass... I kinda wanna see your project even more now

So, the zip-ties holding on your iS lip, is that due to lack of clips, or broken tabs on the lip? And the yellow, is that lamin-X or french bits?

EDIT: Don't answer, I'm guessing it wasn't done 'today'.
                              TROLLOLOLOLOLLLOLOLL!!! :giggle:
                              sigpic
                              1989 325is alpine white coupe 5spd
                              shock/spring: bilstein/vogtland
                              motor: stock

Comment

Working...
                              X