No announcement yet.

Autobahn Motorsports for sale thread - lots of E30 stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you have two front seat belt receptacles? Both driver and passenger? Thanks!

Comment

Any coupe seats left?

Comment

do you still have the cardinal front door and rear inserts, coupe right?

Comment

Im looking for a blower motor and headlight switch.
          1986 325es(Possible race car?)
          1987 325e (the show car)
          1992 525it (the new daily)

Comment

Originally posted by e30tom View Post
            Do you have two front seat belt receptacles? Both driver and passenger? Thanks!
            I do, $20 each.

Originally posted by ACVC325ix View Post
            Any coupe seats left?
            I have a pair of black leather sports that need reupholstered. The mechanicals are in good working order, but the leather is shot.

Originally posted by e30strokr View Post
            do you still have the cardinal front door and rear inserts, coupe right?
            I do have one set of cardinal red cabrio door pulls/map pockets, $110 delivered for the set of four.

Originally posted by erynapolean777 View Post
            Im looking for a blower motor and headlight switch.
            Sending you a PM now...
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Do you have a set of tweeter inserts for the front and possibly a late model sunroof crank?

(If it matters, my sunroof crank and parts are all still there, but the handle itself broke)

Thanks!

Comment

looking for good driver heated mirror glass with harness if possible and a mirror motor, or a good alpine white drivers mirror with heated glass

Comment

do you have a front bumper reinforcement for late model plastic bumpers?

Comment

Any chance, 318is/m3 harness covers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Do you have any of the early style metal bumpers and trim that goes with them?

Comment

I'm looking for an intact working cluster for an 86 325es. How much shipped to 32725? pm response please.

Comment

Looking for rear plastic bumper trim, rear side markers, plastic front bumper carrier, plastic front bumper shocks, and shift boot plastic ring.
                          Last edited by super51fan; 01-27-2018, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Do you have any front sport seats for cabrio, or the door cards? Any rear plastic bumpers?

Comment

Parts needed

I am looking for: ac dash button, Ecu for a 1990 E30 325i convertible, aux fan relay, tan floor mats, and the plastic skid plate that goes under the engine attaching to the lower front fascia. I live in Canby
                              Last edited by vincecaporale3; 01-29-2018, 09:36 PM. Reason: Add something

Comment

Do you have a driver side premium tweeter, basketweave wheel lug cover and passenger side hella high beam head light?
                                Last edited by CR325IS; 01-29-2018, 11:53 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X