Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

marry kreesmus youse gais!

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
    Someone remind me what was wrong with video games that came on a disc?

Glad I don't game anymore. Sounds like a lot of needless BS.

They all come on disc but for some reason you have to install them before playing just like on PC. You can download them from the dashboard and not have a disc so there is no need to get up and swap disc but i prefer the disc as i trade/sell games from time to time.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
    1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
    Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
    Mtech 2 turbo restoration
    Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Hope you guys had a good Christmas! Mine was blessed with 2 ft of new snow to make for an awesome powder day ;D

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
      Someone remind me what was wrong with video games that came on a disc?

Glad I don't game anymore. Sounds like a lot of needless BS.
      Nothing really lol! I like Steam because they mostly have micro patches or smaller 500mb stuff, but it can get annoying when you haven't been on in a month and have to download a 10gb update.
      89' 325ix Diamantschwarz/Black rattle can...

Insta: r_moose_w

Originally posted by flyboyx
      I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
        The only Christmas related thing I did this year was the R3V secret santa.

My immediate family doesn't do Christmas and I'm single, so Christmas is just a long weekend for me.
        ok, r3v needs to find you a chickeypoo so you can give her a good reaming with the one eyed beaver spear!

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
        Christmas will be like a month long thing for me...

My MIL's birthday is on the 18th, so we had a surprise party for her the weekend prior to it. Since she lives 300 miles away and was in town for the weekend she opened the gift we got her and we opened her gifts. She got me a nice shirt from Macys, but its a super slim fit and Im not, so I have credit at Macys now lol

Flew up to my parents house for the weekend and we opened gifts yesterday. Parents (Mom really lol) bought me a Google home "I'll do anything you want and report it to Google" thing which will get returned also. My wife and I will open our gifts tonight after work since we were pooped last night when we finally got home.

My wife is half Armenian and the Armenians celebrate Christmas on Jan 6th-ish so we have another Christmas event to go to in 2 weeks... more gifts coming I think, likely something that wont fit or I dont want lol...

Seriously, Ive told people forever that all I want is tools and I never get tools...
        i don't know if you are aware of this, but smart tv's such as the samsung do exactly the same thing. we have an alexa and we seem to really like it a lot. i guess some asshole from the NSA can sit around wanking his monkey while listening to us having sex for all i care. we aren't making any plots to overthrow the government over here.
        Last edited by flyboyx; 12-27-2017, 07:46 AM.
        sigpic
        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
          ok, r3v needs to find you a chickeypoo so you can give her a good reaming with the one eyed beaver spear!
          I feel like you guys here at r3v would come up with something like this;

CUZ TWO TITS AINT ENOUGH,BOY
          Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Is there a problem with that?
            88 325i Cabrio
            04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
            If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

we have an alexa and we seem to really like it a lot. i guess some asshole from the NSA can sit around wanking his monkey while listening to us having sex for all i care. we aren't making any plots to overthrow the government over here.
              Yep. If you're on the grid, they are going to get the info one way or another if they want it. As far as I'm aware there's not any way to opt out completely, save for living in a cabin in the woods with no internet. Pass.

I finally caved and got a Dot to try it out, and we love it too. I've been using Amazon Music since its early days and added their Unlimited service earlier this year, so it was the logical choice over the Google Home. I bought one of those too but the Alexa is clearly the better of the two right now.

I just added WiFi LED light bulbs in our Den/TV Room, so we can control the lighting with a phone app as well as Alexa voice commands. Pretty damned cool.
              Originally posted by kronus
              would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

no-no!....we can do so much better! i was thinking more along the lines of this:
                Attached Files
                sigpic
                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

i don't know if you are aware of this, but smart tv's such as the samsung do exactly the same thing.
                  I dont have a smart TV either and dont plan to have a 80" TV in my house #getoffmylawn
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                  X