13 Second 1/4 pass on 8 psi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

13 Second 1/4 pass on 8 psi

Could have done better if I had another run in but I had a blast and alot of people were very impressed.

I'm not familiar... what is your setup?

Comment

Megasquirt for fuel
      Custom chip to retard spark for motronic
      Tial 38mm wastegae
      T3/To4e Turbo
      Turbo adaptor
      NPR Box truck intercooler with custom endtanks
      2.5 inch ic pipping
      3 inch downpipe through a gutted cat all the way out to a magnalflow muffler
      Inovate LC1 Wideband
      3.25lsd

tires were 205 55 15 es 100s.

Comment

Nice... a lot of the parts you listed are currently on my "turbo project" shelf :D

Comment

Thats a really good time. My friend has an '05 WRX STI and his best time at the strip was a 13.8. He can be a little faster... but thats good. Congrats. Now go faster. :)

Will
          RIP e30 (brilliantrot '91 325i) 11/17/06 Byebye: 8/21/07
          Welcome e30 (brilliantrot '90 325is) 12/23/06
          DaveCN = Old Man
          My signature picture was taken by ME! Not by anyone else!

Originally posted by george graves
          If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

I know I coulda had a 2.2 60 foot if I went again, that woulda been a 13.5 or 13.6. Next year its gonna be boosting 12psi and hopefully run 12s. I dont wanna set this thing up for a drag racing though, its set up to handle its ass off in turns so hopefully soon I can go to VIR and have some REAL fun.

Comment

I'm surprised you clicked a 2.3 60' on 205s.

Comment

Consider drag radials?

How bout unbolting the front sway bar to improve weight transfer?

Both would help your 60ft times, and the sway bar could be bolted and unbolted at the track not effecting your handleing on the
                street.
                Last edited by E304life; 12-17-2005, 11:53 PM.

Comment

pretty high trap speed for only running 205 width tires...looks like you shoudl throw some wider tires and get yoru times alot lower...good job

Comment

I was under the impression trap speeds were less indicative of traction and more of purely power. The ET shows traction.

Comment

Working...
                    X