Cartech Turbo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cartech Turbo?

Anyone familiar with this company? Or this set-up?

cartech, cartech racing, viper twin turbo, mustang turbo, twin turbo, turbo mustang, nsx turbo, innovative turbo, precision turbo, turbonetics, spearco, intercooler, aftercooler, mod motor turbo, cobra turbo system, diy turbo, wastegate, tial, fast, fuel injection specialties, super street outlaw, nmra, turbo technologies, ptk, pro turbo kits, pro turbo, hennesey motorsports, incon, tdc, u-bends, flanges, headers, castings, manifolds, bmw turbo, m3 turbo, fmu, turbo vette, ls1 turbo, jeep turbo, intakes, rising rate regulator, fuel systems, wrx, supra, mr2, lexus, grand national, buick, eclipse

Paul, CarTech is Corky Bells' old company. Corky is author of "Maximum Boost" and engineer/CEO of BEGI.

Back in the old days, CarTech was about the most feared turbo shop this side of Turbo City or Lingenfelter. The M20 kit was well recieved, but simple.

Since CarTech was bought out by a partner many moons ago, the molds for the manifold have sat cold.

Several months ago, I called CarTech. They said they had been having some interest in reproducing the e30 kits. They said they would be willing to make new manifolds for a group buy, but had no interest here or e30tech.

The kit should be good for nearly 300HP with the full deal, water cooled intercooler and all.

That is all I know.
    Luke

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

TCD (www.turbochargingdynamics.com) remade the cartech manifold and produced their own kit and is having great results. Perfect fit so i would look into that instead.

Comment

Looks like they are working on a new system due out in Spring

cartech, cartech racing, viper twin turbo, turbo viper, mustang turbo, twin turbo, turbo mustang, nsx turbo, innovative turbo, precision turbo, turbonetics, spearco, intercooler, aftercooler, mod motor turbo, cobra turbo, diy turbo, wastegate, tial, fast, fuel injection specialties, super street outlaw, nmra, turbo technologies, ptk, pro turbo kits, pro turbo, hennesey motorsports, incon, tdc, u-bends, flanges, headers, castings, manifolds, bmw turbo, m3 turbo, fmu, turbo vette, ls1 turbo

Comment

Working...
        X