This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by betz View Post
    Personally for electric cars, I'd wait for Porsche and Audi to release theirs. It will make Tesla look like their cars are assembled in a Fremont parking lot.
    o wait
    lololol oof
    1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

It will make Tesla look like their cars are assembled in a Fremont parking lot.

o wait

HAHAHAHAHA. Yup.

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
      Transaction feedback
      - jpod999

Comment

Lets not forget that Tesla has basically FORCED all these other auto makers to do this #disrupter
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
          Sina and I hugged. I get it if you're jealous

I will never wash that sweater again.

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
          ah i hadn't seen the part about the truck. i forgot you had it.
          btw i still need to drive it. im all over the map for a replacement car for my e30.
          What are you doing tomorrow or Sunday? I need to see your E30 for inspiration.

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
          Lets not forget that Tesla has basically FORCED all these other auto makers to do this #disrupter

The new Volvo line-up is extremely impressive, IMO. Eric should check out the new S60 & V60 T8 Polestar.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
          1983 Peugeot 505 STI
          1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
          2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

new volvo stuff is rad. I really appreciate how modest theyve stayed with their styling. I feel like newer volvos are pretty underrated. I drove a "polestar tuned" c30 and the thing freakin rips
            1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Originally posted by e30austin View Post
              Just buy the M2, you know you want one. We've even discussed this, at great length! If I had to replace my red car with a new car, it would most likely be that.
              I ended up getting a 435i m sport a few months ago. It almost meets every requirement of the M2 and at less than half the price. also the m2 doesn't come in red so that's the impasse. all sports cars should come in red.

i cant see spending that much for a used tesla. And I've autox against the original tesla and it was murdered by an automatic e30 convertible.
              Much wow
              I hate 4 doors

Comment

Or you can get a Lotus, which is the same but better because vroom vroom for half the cost.

Personally for electric cars, I'd wait for Porsche and Audi to release theirs. It will make Tesla look like their cars are assembled in a Fremont parking lot.
                o wait

Audi E tron GT

Because all other names were... Taycan
                Have you not seen the i3 or the Bolt? they are so poorly fitted they make model 3s look like Porsches.
                Much wow
                I hate 4 doors

Comment

hows everyone in the bay doing? lots of rain recently i heard?

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                    hows everyone in the bay doing? lots of rain recently i heard?
                    Rain was much needed. was supposed to go up to Tahoe and ski yesterday but was sick / had to go to work. :(

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                    1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                    1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                    2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                      Rain was much needed. was supposed to go up to Tahoe and ski yesterday but was sick / had to go to work. :(
                      was sick and had to go to work, interesting combo lol!!!

we went to this snowjam convention in vegas two weeks ago, walked out of there with 7 tickets for brian head resort (cedar city utah) for the 2018/2019 season. now i gotta get up there this season haha. we usually only go once a season so itll be pretty challenging to get up there 3+ times lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                        Agreed. Love it when the hills are nice and green.

I was actually trying to do a day trip to Sugar bowl or Boreal also cus it snowed like 3 feet in the last week. Unfortunately, my damned subaru needs a new turbo. Wastegate is no bueno. Who knew this car would cost more in maintenance than my Porsche?
                        '86 Burgundrot 325 2.8 stroker.

Build thread

Other cars:
                        2000 Porsche Boxster
                        2006 Subaru Outback XT 5MT
                        1972 Porsche 914

Comment

Its been raining a lot in Humboldt. The Storm before this last one, it rained over 7 inches in two days.... Glad I have a big garage.
                          1984 533i
                          1984 733i
                          1985 325e
                          1998 M3
                          1998 318ti
                          2008 335i

Comment

I've definitely been happy for AWD the last couple days with the rain.
                            cars beep boop

Comment

^dailying the wagon?
                              1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

yup! not a ton though because I can't actually lock it. need to rebuild the lock cylinder and get central locking working from the trunk lock.
                                cars beep boop

Comment

Working...
                                X