Colin Furze M-tech 2 E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colin Furze M-tech 2 E30

Anyone else seen his videos. He's pretty mental, but he's also and E30 enthusiast!

To get a COLINFURZE MERCH click here https://www.colinfurzeshop.comSleeping in a car is never that great but with the carvet you feel more like your in a bed...

To get a COLINFURZE MERCH click here https://www.colinfurzeshop.comThe Spa Car, BMBubbleU Jacruzii or Convertapool what ever name you give it this thing is 2...

He took a clean early vert and turned it into a car-jacuzzi thing lol ... He clearly likes E30s and also doesnt mind modifying them
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

He's just like us, except with pretty impressive fabrication skills and a great selection of specialty tools.

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
        He took a clean early vert and turned it into a car-jacuzzi thing lol ... He clearly likes E30s and also doesnt mind modifying them
        I'm not sure you saw the video of him explaining how bad the vert was. It was far from clean. Tons of rust and bought from a scrapper.
        Much wow
        I hate 4 doors

Comment

^^^What he said. Lots of large rust holes.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
            He's just like us, except with pretty impressive fabrication skills and a great selection of specialty tools.
            Yeah he has really become quite the fabricator over the years. Vast improvement in skills and tools, I first saw his videos around the time of the outboard motor backpack and subscribed after the first mobility scooter video. I envy his shed, wouldn't mind having all of that stuff in my garage, though my car probably wouldn't fit in it anymore if I did.

IG @turbovarg
            '91 318is, M20 turbo
            [CoTM: 4-18]
            '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
            - updated 1-26

Comment

Working...
            X