M20 Turbo Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strykn_Fox89 View Post
    Thank you so much honestly man makes me feel so much better to know someone understands, honestly man I just wanted some help to do this right. I plan on keeping the car for life and treating it with respect I've owned multiple m3's my e9x being my flagship car and most of my friends hold current records on that platform which I am involved in but can provide no help on e30's I'm 29 and established with a 1 year old boy who I hope to share and pass to all of this someday so honest help means a lot shit I paid 300 for the car and I'm not some idiot whose gonna burn it to the ground I want to build it to its potential. Where can I contact the guy you stated about the transmission? Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Search dkgecu on Facebook

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

IX being restored here

Ix turbo build here

Comment

Hey guys update on the turbo build, shout out to nomansland for the help your a beast [emoji120][emoji123][emoji91] PPF was amazing and the staff are incredibly helpful. So here's SOME what I'm going with still working on suspension which will prob be some of Ireland engineering or ECS they have good kits and some drift ones as well (if thats your thing, not me lol) but I will see who has the best of what and prob build it from a combination. but heres a rough estimate like I said will be pulling the engine soon since I ordered the head and sending the block to be machined had to do some heavy research with somethings but a lot of guys have been helpful thank you.

PPF race head
      PST custom driveshaft
      3.0 crank from M54B30waffles
      Haltech PS200 ECU
      Precision turbo 71mm
      66mm waste gate
      front mount intercooler
      50mm blow off
      Nuke catchtank with dual internal DW300 pumps Bosch EV14 1300cc injectors
      DWR2000 regulator
      Nuke fuelrail
      E46 m3 6 speed transmission
      Custom intake manifold
      DP pistons
      PPF rods
      Main girdle kit with ARP studs or 12.9 bolts.
      Cooperring head gasket
      ARP head studs
      PPF Z58 turbo camshaft
      PPF stage 3 valve spring kit
      Forged steel rocker arms
      Nuke performance adjustable cam pulley
      PPF cam sync kit
      waffles
      All bearings, gaskets etc off course.

Last edited by Strykn_Fox89; 03-11-2019, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Sounds awesome man, can't wait to follow the build! Yea ppf is top notch and they know what takes to make 1000hp. I just got there race head for my m20 and cant wait to try it out this year, I'm shooting for low 10's in my Ix.

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

IX being restored here

Ix turbo build here

Comment

Originally posted by nomansland92 View Post
          Sounds awesome man, can't wait to follow the build! Yea ppf is top notch and they know what takes to make 1000hp. I just got there race head for my m20 and cant wait to try it out this year, I'm shooting for low 10's in my Ix.

Thats dope as hell bro! I had to go back and follow you from the beginning, you are a beast man your fab work is top notch!![emoji123] Ill be following you as well, hell hopefully we can hit the track together im in NJ lol

Comment

In for the build. Good luck.

Comment

Interested in the build
              85% of the time i have no idea what I'm doing

Comment

Working...
              X