td325ic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RobertK View Post
    This guy packs stuff insanely safe and ships lighting fast.

Purchased 2 sets of E36 window switches. Showed up in 2 days packed well enough to survive a nuclear holocaust.
    Quoted for truth. Bought a BBS center cap removal tool for a steal. Who puts so much time and effort in wrapping and packaging a plastic hexagon? Pleasure doing business.

Comment

Bought some AC Schnitzer sideskirts from todd a while back

HOLY CRAP TODD IS A PACKING GENIUS.

He constructed a wooden box like the others above me with cardboard walls. The skirts were wrapped a zillion times with bubble wrap. Shipped out 3 days after our transaction and i couldnt be happier.

Thanks Todd

Comment

td325ic

Great seller! I bought a refurbished set of late model fogs from him. they were like new!! great work!! And he boxed them up properly to ensure no damage while in route. Great communication too! A++ in my book. thanks Todd.

Comment

td325ic

Excellent packing job,Great communication,Overall a very excellent transaction & Super friendly guy to deal with. Thank you Todd:p:D

Comment

Picked up a valance yesterday. Great communication, and hooked up some bubble wrap for the sharp corners. Thanks!

Comment

bought some late model bumper shocks!
              packed nicely! got them and installed them and are perfect!!!

thank you my friend!

dont hesitate to buy from him! great deals!!

Comment

MTech 1 wheel

I just purchased a "new, refinished" mtech 1 wheel from Todd.

My feedback: awesome quality and refinish. Looks brand new!

Seller feedback: Todd is a true craftsman. Quality is amazing (for people that have not seen his fog lights, that have been refinished, search it). He is excellent with communicating on the items he is selling. The wheel was packaged so well that if you were to throw it off the top floor of the empire state building, it will survive the fall, and item will be in perfect condition.

Again, buy from Todd. Good person. Excellent seller. True bmw enthusiast.
                1991 318IS

Comment

Purchased refinished early fogs and refinished ellipsoids :D

Todd's the man, quality of product, quality of packing, quality of person. He came through big time.

I've never seen a better packing job. Would buy from again.

Ellipsoid Cocoon:

instagram: @tonerrrr
                  High resolution E30 Fuse Box 300dpi PNG

Comment

Bought two sets of tweeter pods from Todd and there was some confusion on the correct shipping address. Todd communicated with me immediately and had two plans of action in the works and ready to go upon my direction. He even offered to remove a set of speakers from his personal car to expedite matters! No need for that and I got my speakers no more than a few days later then expected...and packed like there were a dozen Faberge eggs inside!

Thanks a lot Todd, you are a class act!!:up:

Comment

Todd sold me some headlights. They were excellent and impecably packaged. He even helped this noob figure hour how to install them. Unfortunately I lost his contact information when Norcale30 got hacked. Anyone have it? I need a few things that aren't urgent.
                      1990 Alpine 325iC.

Comment

Hey Dave just sent you a PM. You can also reach me at "td325ic@gmail.com"
                        Last edited by td325ic; 07-09-2012, 01:49 AM.

Comment

Todd gets an A+ in the communication department.

The items I sold to him were not in top notch shape but he was more than willing to work with me on that. He picked up the items within the promised time frame, and always kept in touch. Had no problem putting down a deposit prior to seeing the parts in person.

The transaction amount was more than what most people on this board pay for their e30s so I would have no problem referring him or explaining in details about our transaction further if need be.

Comment

Fog Lights

Bought a pair of es/is fog lights from Todd a few days ago. It truly has been an enjoyable transaction with no hidden info or surprises. Todd does an amazing job in explaining the cost for what you get, the condition, and the step by step updates.

Shipping was quick and Todd went above and beyond packaging the fog lights to make sure they made it safe all the way across the country.

I definitely would buy from Todd again. A+!

Comment

Just bought some refurb'd late model foglights from this guy and hot damn was it shipped fast and packaged well! Multiple communications with tracking info and pictures. I would not hesitate to buy from him again.
                              84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
                              Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Working...
                              X