• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 2013 BMW 320i RWD 6 Spd Manual Black Sports Package

2013 BMW 320i RWD Black 6 speed manual transmission

51,400 miles

BMWCCA Member owned.

This car has the M Sports package which means it benefits from an upgraded suspension, larger staggered width wheels, leather sport seats, and the sport steering wheel.

I have owned the car since September 2016 and have only logged about 20,000 miles since then. The car has seen little to no use in the winter.

Exterior: It just received a full interior/exterior detailing. Only one minor accident with a deer when I first purchased it a few years ago. The hood, a headlight, and fender were replaced. All repairs were done with new OEM BMW parts. There is one imperfection on the front bumper that occurred when someone tapped me in a parking lot. Please see photo for details.

Interior: The interior is perfect, like new. The car comes with all weather OEM BMW rubber floor mats.

Mechanicals: The car is mechanically like new, I've only had to change the oil up to this point, it has not needed any repairs whatsoever. It has been dead reliable with zero issues. Tires are in great shape and brakes have plenty of life left in them.

Overall the car is in terrific shape. The only reason that I'm selling is that I decided to get back into an older car as I don't drive much.

Asking $12,700, all reasonable offers considered.

I'm not on here that much so please text Joe with your name and best way to reach you at

NINE 7 THREE 9 SEVEN 5 TWO 2 ONE 5

Pics here
    Last edited by Landrunner; 03-22-2019, 07:46 AM. Reason: removed CL link

Please review the forum rules for selling items (no links to CL/eBay; pics required). Thanks in advance.
    Originally posted by kronus
    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Sorry about that, link to photos added.

Comment

Still available.

Comment

Working...
        X