Fumoto Oil Valve Fitment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fumoto Oil Valve Fitment

The new Fumoto Fumoto® SX-series can be rotated 360° when it is installed, allowing you to choose the position and the oil flow direction for a smaller profile and easier access for maximum protection and further convenience oil drainage.

Has anyone tried these things? Do they bolt too deep into the pan? Would they work with a skid plate?

Thanks.
    "Time doesn't heal anything... It just teaches us how to live with the pain." - My Cracked Dashboard

I had an earlier version. It sticks out too far for my comfort. Always a slight worry every time I drive over a snow pile. It is too convenient to use so I still have it on.

Comment

Originally posted by dnguyen1963 View Post
      I had an earlier version. It sticks out too far for my comfort. Always a slight worry every time I drive over a snow pile. It is too convenient to use so I still have it on.
      Neat. What motor do you use it on? Does it drain all of the fluid? Do you use a skid plate?
      "Time doesn't heal anything... It just teaches us how to live with the pain." - My Cracked Dashboard

Comment

M20. You need to have the oil hot for decent drainage. Otherwise, it takes forever to drain the oil. Normally, I just flip the valve open after I get home from work on Friday then replace the oil in the morning. It does drain all of the oil. No skid plate for me because my car is not lowered.

Comment

Working...
        X