1989 e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1989 e30

For sale is my 1989 Bmw 325I Convertible. Its an automatic. It has 131,878 on it and the odometer/ cluster is still working. Vehicle has had extensive paint work done to it 2.5 years ago. Not a Maaco Paint job either. This was done using standox paints and clears. even the primer was wet sanded prior to painting it to give it that show car finish. Has 3 coats of clear on it as well not your typical 2. I've done a fair amount of work to it. Biggest thing being the paint job. Only thing that was not painted was the engine bay as it ran drove while being in the shop, but i do have spare paint if you get the itch to do it.

Control arms, tie rods, strut mounts, sway bar links and new struts and shocks ( Bilstein all around ) have been replaced. Rims were done as well. They were stock BBS basket weaves and I had the lip chromed and then the weaves painted phoenix gold yellow effect off the 2004 BMW M3. Spark plugs and distributor cap have been replaced. Oil pan gasket has been done as well as motor and transmission mounts and guibo on the drive shaft. I have a red 46 skid plate as the car came lowered when i bought it. The car runs and drives could use more work i'm sure as all 30 year old cars do. Windows go up and down has an after market radio.

you can email me at penmantjason@gmail.com put the subject as florida e30

asking 4,000$ obo

In orlando Fl

thanks

more pics on my photobucket
    Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Attached Files
    Last edited by opa182; 06-03-2019, 03:24 PM. Reason: removed CL link / add price

Nice looking Vert....if you want the ad to stay up, take down the craigslist link as that is not allowed.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    1982 528e - Sold
    1987 325e - Totalled
    1990 325is - Sold
    1997 540i6 - Sold
    1991 325ic - Sold
    2013 335i - Sold
    2005 X5 - Daily
    1991 318is - *work in progress*

Comment

As mentioned, please review the forum rules for selling items (no links to CL/eBay; pics required). Thanks in advance.
      Originally posted by kronus
      would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
        As mentioned, please review the forum rules for selling items (no links to CL/eBay; pics required). Thanks in advance.
        5.0,5.0 there they go, there they go :-)
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
        IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

bump

price drop!

Comment

Working...
          X