No announcement yet.

Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, if you zoom out, 'Collusion' with Russia is kinda right before everyone's eyes: After Trump was elected, we:

Lifted sanctions on Russia
    Lifted sanctions on Russian Oligarchs
    End important Nuclear/weapons treaties with them, igniting a profitable arms race
    Threaten the UN
    Cede to Russian foreign-policy wants in Syria
    Constantly lend credibility to Russia and Putin

Russia basically 'won' big-time in our election. "I scratch your back, you scratch mine"

----

And worse maybe is 'Colluding" with Saudi Arabia:

Trump covers up publicly for a verified murder in front of the whole world, while brokering $billions of dollars in arms, and illegally giving over our nuclear information... All to a despotic regime we know funded the 9/11 attacks! It's completely bonkers. How are people okay with that?
    1990 BMW 325iC Triple Black Hard Top, Self-Wrenched, Original Owner Family

Comment

Special Counsel Robert Mueller has submitted his long-awaited report on alleged collusion between Russia and President Donald Trump's 2016 campaign.

A justice department official said Mr Mueller's report did not recommend any further indictments.

The special counsel has already charged six former Trump aides and a dozen Russians.

The Attorney General William Barr will now summarise the report and decide how much to share with Congress.

So, what happens now?
      sigpic
      Originally posted by JinormusJ
      Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
      1989 325is Raged on then sold.
      1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
      1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
      1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

Nothing, people will complain, but ultimately nothing else will happen. Cohen, Mannafort, etc, they ultimately took a dick in the ass for Trump. Enjoy pound-me-in-the-ass prison.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
          Enjoy FEDERAL pound-me-in-the-ass prison.
          FTFY. ;)

And yes, I doubt anything will happen other than a lot of bitching. The Dems will pick it apart (however much of it they get to see) to try to influence 2020 but I doubt much else will come of it.
          "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
          -----------------------------------------
          91 318is Turbo Sold
          87 325 Daily driver Sold
          06 4.8is X5
          06 Mtec X3
          05 4.4i X5 Sold
          92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
          90 325i Sold
          97 328is Sold
          01 323ci Sold
          92 325i Sold
          83 528e Totaled
          98 328i Sold
          93 325i Sold

Comment

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
            Nothing, people will complain, but ultimately nothing else will happen. Cohen, Mannafort, etc, they ultimately took a dick in the ass for Trump. Enjoy pound-me-in-the-ass prison.

They are going to federal country club prisons.

I doubt there will be any ass pounding unless consentual.

lol

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Alright, let's get back to maga instead of tearing it apart from within which the Dems started so very long ago, but we can't forget the treasonous Reps that are only in name.

Comment

America never stopped being great. First lie of his campaign was it's slogan.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                  Alright, let's get back to maga instead of tearing it apart from within which the Dems started so very long ago, but we can't forget the treasonous Reps that are only in name.
                  The Republicans... and Trump are just as guilty as the Dems for promoting a rift in the country's populace. Maybe more-so.

Agreed that America was never "not great" and there was no reason to make it "great again."
                  "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                  -----------------------------------------
                  91 318is Turbo Sold
                  87 325 Daily driver Sold
                  06 4.8is X5
                  06 Mtec X3
                  05 4.4i X5 Sold
                  92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                  90 325i Sold
                  97 328is Sold
                  01 323ci Sold
                  92 325i Sold
                  83 528e Totaled
                  98 328i Sold
                  93 325i Sold

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                    are you really describing not voting with the party line as treason?
                    past:
                    1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                    1985 323i baur
                    current:
                    1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                      America never stopped being great. First lie of his campaign was it's slogan.
                      actually agree to a point. MAGA is really a campaign theme against the modern left that views America, for the most part, as an evil country.
                      “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                        actually agree to a point. MAGA is really a campaign theme against the modern left that views America, for the most part, as an evil country.
                        no we don't. we just want it to be better than what you think is ideal.
                        past:
                        1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                        1985 323i baur
                        current:
                        1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

MAGA always sat uncomfortably with me for a couple of reasons.

1) Define "great".

2) Define which historical period is being sought by adding "again."

Transaction Feedback: LINK

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                            I thought that MAGA was a great slogan to be used AFTER the Trump days. Because, honestly, the US is such at a low point at the moment. Never were ignorance, lies and insults so highly praised.
                            Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

We need to look forward in developing policy, not reminiscing about the days of old.
                              I do things.

Comment

Next campaign slogan should be Make America relevant again.

Comment

Working...
                                X