The Bentley PDF <-- It's Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everlast,

Thank you so much. Im a tool and bought a chilton manual that covers 1977-1988 BMW's. Everything from a 1600 to M6's. Its mentally handicapped how they try to short cut their info. You saved my car, my hair, and probably my life. You are so f'in cash, holmes.

Sincerely,

The 'sauce

Join WIBimmers if you live in Wisconsin, dude.www.wibimmers.com

Comment

You talk all cool and stuff. :)

Comment

Originally posted by everlast View Post
        You talk all cool and stuff. :)
        Yeah, its because Im lame and I try to be hip like all the kids. Gotta blend in when your mind is age 50 and you're only 23 because of an up bringing by boring old people. I would pick out a smiley face, but then I will look like Im trying too hard.

By the way, I ordered the hard copy of the bentley manual the other day, I just want a .pdf for my shop computer.

All the best from hickland, USA.

'sauce

Join WIBimmers if you live in Wisconsin, dude.www.wibimmers.com

Comment

just Dl'd it works great thanks!

edit: havn't loaded it on the iphone yet but i can imagine it lagging up

Comment

Originally posted by bzboardz View Post
            just Dl'd it works great thanks!

edit: havn't loaded it on the iphone yet but i can imagine it lagging up
            It lags on my macbook pro... I'm sure it will lag on the iPhone.
            Originally posted by z31maniac
            I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

one option might be to use acrobat to export each chapter as you need them for you iPhone. the pdf is completely unprotected and unencrypted, so anyone can open it.

Comment

Thanks my car came with the Bentley but it is nice to not lug it to work when looking for parts.

Comment

Greatly appreciated!!

Comment

i'd just like to say thank you for saving me some clams :)
                    I'd rather bag your mom than my car :D

Comment

It shouldn't save you anything but frustration: buy the book! :D

Comment

Thanks for this, waiting til mine comes in the mail so using it til then. If you need a host, I'd be glad to host it, and any other ones.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                        my feedback thread

Comment

This is awesome have already used it a bunch. Thanks for posting

Comment

ok it seems i cant figure out how to get this so called WinRAR app. i downloaded it for mac OSX, but now i cant figure out how to actually open it and read the PDF. can anyone help? all it gives me when i click on the file i downloaded it a folder called "rar" which contains no program called winrar. let me know!

Comment

Originally posted by grantlacey11 View Post
                              ok it seems i cant figure out how to get this so called WinRAR app. i downloaded it for mac OSX, but now i cant figure out how to actually open it and read the PDF. can anyone help? all it gives me when i click on the file i downloaded it a folder called "rar" which contains no program called winrar. let me know!
                              your first stop should have been google...

For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.

you mac users!!!!
                              IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

mac users!!! .rar is stone age! i had to dumb myself down!!! figured it out though, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X