This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steven View Post
    I'm launching my website on September 1st. If you guys want to take a look and shoot me some feedback, I'd greatly appreciate it. URL is: www.enthus.io
    You literally made panjo.com

Comment

Except panjo is more useful since it also post to whatever forum you want

Comment

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
        Except panjo is more useful since it also post to whatever forum you want
        We can post to whatever forum too, but it's not Panjo because it's not for whatever used part you have lying around in your backyard, it's for custom parts made by enthusiasts.

The point is to get all the guys like Bavarian Restoration, Garagistic, George Graves, etc into one place.

And honestly, Panjo is already getting a bad name by enthusiasts because no one wants it, the forums are making people use it.

Feedback!
        Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
        Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

I think it's pretty cool Stevie Wevie. Never messed with panjo but I like the idea and concept. Only browsed on iOS, but from what I can tell it's easy/smooth enough to navigate.

Now I'm considering getting a refurbed AFM for the e30

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone know of any car shows around the Sacramento area this labor day weekend (Sunday preferably)? Im going to visit my son and was wanting to take him to see some cool cars.

Comment

Originally posted by brett_duenas View Post
              Anyone know of any car shows around the Sacramento area this labor day weekend (Sunday preferably)? Im going to visit my son and was wanting to take him to see some cool cars.
              I think its a bit of a drive from Sacramento, but the cars & coffee in Novato is a pretty good one. Its the first sunday of the month, if I remember it correct
              Simon
              Current Cars:
              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I know there's one at Peter Pan BMW in the bay area, although that's not close to Sac. There has to be something out there too.
                2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                  I think it's pretty cool Stevie Wevie. Never messed with panjo but I like the idea and concept. Only browsed on iOS, but from what I can tell it's easy/smooth enough to navigate.

"refurbishing" an AFM probably involves cleaning the contacts on the flappy-door. they're simple devices, basically a physically operated variable resistor. door opens wider, ECU sees more voltage.

not knocking whatever seller for doing this, but unless yours is going out, i wouldn't spend "burning hole in pocket money" on it.
                  past:
                  1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                  1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                  1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                  1985 323i baur
                  current:
                  1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Thanks Spency!

Feedback!
                    Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
                    Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                      I think its a bit of a drive from Sacramento, but the cars & coffee in Novato is a pretty good one. Its the first sunday of the month, if I remember it correct
                      Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                      I know there's one at Peter Pan BMW in the bay area, although that's not close to Sac. There has to be something out there too.
                      Thanks for the responses guys, I looked up Novato and it comes out to be 1-1/2hr drive from us; a little too far. I've still got a couple more days to find something. I figured this would be a good place to start my search, maybe someone else will see this and know of one.

Comment

Well, I got the estimate for the 135. Might as well have bought the car new in 2012. Time to find a storage place for a while until I have the parts that it needs. Here's to a long process due to a rather unfortunate event. At least I'll be 21 in 9 days and I can have a beer while I spend too much money on car parts.
                        C6Z
                        S2K
                        VeloN

Comment

Originally posted by CarsonE30 View Post
                          Well, I got the estimate for the 135. Might as well have bought the car new in 2012. Time to find a storage place for a while until I have the parts that it needs. Here's to a long process due to a rather unfortunate event. At least I'll be 21 in 9 days and I can have a beer while I spend too much money on car parts.
                          Pull the engine and drivetrain drop everything into a really nice e30 and done!
                          1988 325 non-letter Seta "Bronzit"
                          1991 325ic "Laguna Green" (Sold)
                          1993 325i "Laguna Green/Silver" (Sold)
                          1998 528i "Artic Silver" m-sport(totalled by drunk driver)
                          2000 528i Titansilber/gray m-sport
                          2000 528i Titansilber/black m-sport(sold)
                          2001 525i Anthracite m-sport(sold)
                          2013 750i Black/Black m-sport "Beast"

Comment

Originally posted by wilholl View Post
                            Pull the engine and drivetrain drop everything into a really nice e30 and done!
                            DON'T TEMPT ME! That's definitely crossed my mind a few times, I know someone put an N54 into an E36 318ti. And I already have a minty as hell E30 lol
                            Last edited by CarsonE30; 08-31-2016, 01:10 PM.
                            C6Z
                            S2K
                            VeloN

Comment

Sue that rich bastard!
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:
                              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                                Sue that rich bastard!
                                One more call to insurance and I might have to.
                                C6Z
                                S2K
                                VeloN

Comment

Working...
                                X