Official history documents from BMW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official history documents from BMW

Hey, I was wondering if anybody has any experience hunting down official records/documentation on their E30. I’d like to keep the car for a long time, and one of my goals for the year is to acquire any/all official bmw records and documentation as well as start putting together records for all the work I’ve done to the car.

So yeah, basically looking for something like the vin decoder sites provide, but the official version on BMW letter head. Preferably with more details, like which factory it was manufactured in and where it was delivered to.

Anyone else interested in that stuff?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BMW mobile tradition does a birth certificate for your car. It’s something like $100 and has all the info about your car.

Craig Vechorik's Bench Mark Works antique, classic and vintage BMW motorcycle repair & restoration. Visit his site for BMW tips and techniques, vintage bike photos, and more.
    Originally posted by codyep3
    I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
    2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
    1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
    1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
    2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
    2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
    2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
    2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
    2010 F650gs twin
    2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Very cool. Would love to see a picture if anyone has done this.
      1989 325is ✨

Comment

I would love to do this at some point this year for my car, the link on the other page doesn’t work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Has anyone done this with their BMW? Be great to know what information is on the birth certificate.

Comment

website

Originally posted by Originale30 View Post
            I would love to do this at some point this year for my car, the link on the other page doesn’t work?
            This seems to be the updated website.

Scroll all the way to the bottom to where it says BMW CLASSIC CERTIFICATE

Comment

If you take a look at the 2002faq, there's an email address where you'll get
              a live person at the other end who'll email you the details.

No letterhead or nothin' but the fax, ma'am.

t
              now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

Working...
              X