No announcement yet.

Post pictures of your most recent purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I spend a summer doing wedding photography once. Hasselblad makes such nice cameras. I can still hear that sound of the shutter. It's kinda awesome.
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
      I spend a summer doing wedding photography once. Hasselblad makes such nice cameras. I can still hear that sound of the shutter. It's kinda awesome.
      That sound will forever be ingrained in my head if I have it around or not. It's nothing short of amazing. Hasselblad really knew how to put together finely crafted cameras, I've been carrying it around town and what not and it's been a blast.

When I get married, the photos are coming out of this camera.
      -1976 2002 daily (Sold)
      -1986 528e 5 speed daily

Comment

Originally posted by kronus
        would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by Nesset View Post
          That sound will forever be ingrained in my head if I have it around or not. It's nothing short of amazing. Hasselblad really knew how to put together finely crafted cameras, I've been carrying it around town and what not and it's been a blast.

When I get married, the photos are coming out of this camera.
          Hassy's use leaf shutters in the lens. That extra cost is offset by that sweet, quiet little click.
          sigpic
          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

My new track toy! The seller agreed to the price Thursday night and I was on a plane to get it Friday morning. I drove it back to Ohio from Wilmington, North Carolina on Saturday.

Comment

Beautiful ride. I always loved how those look.

Harbor freight is taking over my garage.
              No E30 Club
              Originally posted by MrBurgundy
              Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Damm lots of non e30 car buying among the membership the last few weeks..... Great looking cars you guys.....
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                  Beautiful ride. I always loved how those look.

Harbor freight is taking over my garage.

I have that same press. My only complaint is the amount of pumps it takes to get the press down to the object your trying to press. It moves like a CM each time

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                  1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                  Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                  Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                  Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                    Damm lots of non e30 car buying among the membership the last few weeks..... Great looking cars you guys.....
                    Thanks man. I really like that t4r, especially in blue. I'll always be an e30 guy because I've owned, tracked and daily driven them for 20 years. I sold off all my other e30's but I still have my e30 m3 and I'll never get rid of it. I've just decided it's time to run with the big boys at the track. Last time I pulled up to the grid in the advanced class, I realized I was the only one with less than 400hp. This car is getting gutted, McMahon roll cage, Condor poly bushings, CAE shifter, AST coilovers, polycarbonate windows, 18x9.5 wheels. I'm goin hardcore.

Comment

Originally posted by BillBrasky View Post
                      Last time I pulled up to the grid in the advanced class, I realized I was the only one with less than 400hp.
                      Yeah but it's so satisfying when you're behind the wheel of an E30 and they give you the straight to let you go, even though they can (and do) easily pull you on it. Granted, that happens a lot less in advanced class than intermediate...

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                      Great looking cars you guys.....
                      Thanks!
                      Originally posted by kronus
                      would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

^
                        Love that interior color you got going on in that thing. We almost got her new T4R with a very similar color, but its rare color combination, and this one was already on the inbound allocation list.
                        Originally posted by Fusion
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                          Hassy's use leaf shutters in the lens. That extra cost is offset by that sweet, quiet little click.
                          That may be one of my favorite things about the camera actually. I really like that I can lock the mirror up and get pretty slow handheld speeds out of it as long as I don't care about composition too much..
                          -1976 2002 daily (Sold)
                          -1986 528e 5 speed daily

Comment

i have/had a mamiya 7 kit with the 43mm, 65mm, and the 150. it was also a leaf shutter camera. i say "had" because i still have the camera, but it went under 3 feet of salt water during hurricane ike in 2008. that was like 6 grand in the shitter. oh the wonderful photos i shot on velvia with it though......

I've been thinking about getting a mamiya 6.......there is just no replacement for that ultra wide 43mm.
                            sigpic
                            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

(Pic stolen from the web)

Just ordered an Asus MG248Q 24" monitor. 1080p, 144hz, and got it on sale at Newegg for over 30% off.

That Lemans M5 though... Also, love that color combo agent.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk
                              Originally posted by flyboyx
                              how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                              Originally posted by Northern
                              beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                              Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                              Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                              '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                              Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                                i have/had a mamiya 7 kit with the 43mm, 65mm, and the 150. it was also a leaf shutter camera. i say "had" because i still have the camera, but it went under 3 feet of salt water during hurricane ike in 2008. that was like 6 grand in the shitter. oh the wonderful photos i shot on velvia with it though......

I've been thinking about getting a mamiya 6.......there is just no replacement for that ultra wide 43mm.
                                I've seen some stunning scans out of the Mamiya 6, If I got another medium format rig that would be it. Or a Rolleiflex...
                                -1976 2002 daily (Sold)
                                -1986 528e 5 speed daily

Comment

Working...
                                X