Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MM Spring '14 Car Show

Hey all!

First off I should introduce myself. I frequent the forums a lot and have met a good handful of you all through meets, selling and buying garbage, and word of mouth. I'm currently a junior at James Madison University and am president of an organization called Madison Motorsports. Each year we throw a charity spring car show to benefit a charity of our choice. This year I chose one that hit close to home, Bipolar Aware. Here is a short documentary of the family who founded the organization (they're very close friends).
    E:60 Nothing But Eyes - YouTube

Anyway I wanted to reach out to the BMW community to try and get a little Mid Atlantic meet sort of incorporated into this meet. We have a very large amount of BMW guys in the club and would love to see some more from surrounding areas. Additionally the founder of Bipolar Aware (Todd Brown) races BMWCCA and is an avid BMW collector. I'm unsure of which ones he will bring but I know these are what he has: BMW 2002, E30 M3 race car, E30 M3 show car, E36 M3, E36 M3 race car, and an E92 M3. Some of the alumni also race BMW with NASA-MA as well. It's all for a good cause and you can come enjoy some free food, music, etc.

Here's a flyer for the meet. If you have any questions just post up or if we want to start a list of who's going or what not we can get that going!

Last edited by 04nhbpep3; 03-05-2014, 10:50 AM.
Working...
X