MS2 v3.57

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MS2 v3.57

I got a used ms2 that I just bench tested, updated the firmware and have uploaded a m20b25 base map.

Reading through the diyautotune it says that I need to do the following hardware configuration but I'm struggling to find information on how to it.

Below is what the instruction say. Any and all help appreciated.

- Jumper TachSelect to VRIN and TSEL to VROUT.
    We will also need a high current driver output. There are several ways to do this – you can use either JS10 or D14 as the spark output. If you are using D14 – this is recommended usually as it can make going distributorless later a bit more easy – you’ll want to take a 330 ohm resistor, solder it to a length of wire, and wrap the resistor with heat shrink. Run this wire from IGBTIN to the top of R26 (for a V3.0 board) or U1 pin 7 (for a V3.57).

Solder a BIP373 in the Q16 slot, using a mica insulator.
    Attached Files

Hey was this ms unit running an e30 before? When you say you bench tested do you mean tested on a stim?

Comment

It was running on a Nissan hardbody.

I didn't use a stim. I provided 12v to it and uploaded the e30 map to it. Made sure that firmware was fine.

Myabe bench test isn't the right tern

Comment

Was it driving a single coil ignition system? If so the driver should be fine. The question is the trigger setup, does the hardbody use a VR crank sensor?

IG @turbovarg
        '91 318is, M20 turbo
        [CoTM: 4-18]
        '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
        - updated 3-17

Comment

Good question. It was setup for a ka24.i will do a check on that engine.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X