no love for the gletscher :( lol.
      Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
      Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

Lapis Blue:

Comment

Originally posted by Kruzen

Gletscher Blau here.
          Ahhhh one of my favorite E30 colors. I was scoping a super eta in that color. I love the way it looks with the chrome diving boards and some nice shiny wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by riverdale21
            Originally posted by Kruzen

Gletscher Blau here.
            Ahhhh one of my favorite E30 colors. I was scoping a super eta in that color. I love the way it looks with the chrome diving boards and some nice shiny wheels.
            no diving boards here, facelift model ;)

need to get rid of my 'caps though.

Comment

I'm the same way, Gletscher is my fav on diving board cars. I want a 4 door ETA in that color bad.

Nachtblau is super hot. 8)
              The BMW 318 is back. With a vengeance.

Comment

Originally posted by hamann318is
                I'm the same way, Gletscher is my fav on diving board cars
                My thoughts exactly but I wanted a coupe.

Comment

Originally posted by Schneider325
                  ya my dad is a paint chemist for PPG, he is doing some work on my IS front lip and zender parts i just got. He orderd about a gallon of OEM paint which cost a couple hundred.

Im not sure if I can get paint for you, he would have to order it and then some how get it out of work without anyone seeing which is pretty hard :?
                  Just about any Body shop can order it and spray it for you. you just need the code.
                  https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by BE30s
                    Thanks alot people. I really like the "Maritusblaumetallic" blue however I dont know if they can even find that paint here in the states.
                    my dad had a maritius blue 91 318 cabrio up until a few months ago. paint was in great condition, it had grey cloth sport seats, and only 90k miles. i can post pics if you want them

Comment

Originally posted by MattM20
                      Thanks alot people. I really like the "Maritusblaumetallic" blue however I dont know if they can even find that paint here in the states.
                      my dad had a maritius blue 91 318 cabrio up until a few months ago. paint was in great condition, it had grey cloth sport seats, and only 90k miles. i can post pics if you want them
                      post postpostpostpostpost

Comment

That avus blue is hot!! Man i never thought there would be soo many choices. I'm even more confused now. I have a 4 door which also makes a difference between the colors i chose from. What do you guys think, what should i go for?

Comment

That avus blue is hot!! Man i never thought there would be soo many choices. I'm even more confused now. I have a 4 door which also makes a difference between the colors i chose from. What do you guys think, what should i go for?
                          gletscher gletscher gletscher gletscher gletscher gletscher gletscher gletscher gletscher gletscher gletscher gletscher gletscher gletscher gletscher gletscher gletscher gletscher gletscher gletscher gletscher gletscher gletscher gletscher gletscher gletscher gletscher gletscher gletscher gletscher gletscher gletscher gletscher gletscher gletscher gletscher gletscher gletscher gletscher gletscher gletscher gletscher gletscher gletscher gletscher gletscher gletscher gletscher gletscher gletscher gletscher gletscher

nevermind, i want to be uncommon.

Comment

Here's my cirrusblau metallic car. The paint on the front fenders and driver-side door is a little rough but the rest is good. I will definately have it painted the same colour spring 2006 if I still own the car (last thing on my list of priorities).

These pics were taken when my car still had the bent valves and blown auto (when I first got it) and it's taken beside my Dad's 540iA.

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

We have a Stratus Gray E38 which looks like Cirrus Blue to me. ;) Keeping the cloud theme.
                              The BMW 318 is back. With a vengeance.

Comment

That lazureblau is a very nice color too. Please post pictures night and morning shots out in the sun if possible. I would really appreciate it.
                                I haven't yet taken any at night and I don't have my digital camera here at the moment to take more however I have posted a few pics that I have in different amounts of light and on different angles. Please tell me what you think.

I Hope these help your choice of blue :D ,

--Pete

Comment

Working...
                                X