Mtech 2 valance with stock bumpers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mtech 2 valance with stock bumpers

Has anybody ever seen someone run just the Mtech 2 front valance with stock front and rear bumpers etc. Just wondering what it would look like

Yup look here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=137900
    http://bbswheels.blogspot.com

Comment

sexy. If I cant straighten out my valance thats what I'm gonna do then. Thanks man

Comment

how straight does the valance need to be to mount the mtech II over it? i have a little dent near where the fog lights are mounted
        1991 318is ---230K - DD
        1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
        so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

I think the Mtech 2 valance replaces the factory if I'm not mistaken. Mine isnt really dented I think its pushed in a little it makes the bumper look like doesnt fit right in the middle

Comment

from my understanding the mtech II valance is installed over the existing
            1991 318is ---230K - DD

Comment

Originally posted by jrobie79 View Post
              from my understanding the mtech ii valance is installed over the existing
              +1
              www.cp-e.com

1989 Zinno 325i m52 turbo coupe
              2015 Ford Fiesta ST, Daily Driver.

Comment

Oh that sucks... probably means Im gonna have to replace the existing valance no matter what

Comment

do you have a source for mtech II pieces?
                  1991 318is ---230K - DD

Comment

I was looking at the Kopi pieces

Comment

Bmwmercedesparts.com has oem mtech 2 valence for 300
                      www.cp-e.com

1989 Zinno 325i m52 turbo coupe
                      2015 Ford Fiesta ST, Daily Driver.

Comment

I have the valence, got it for a shade over 300 with tax...looking for the front bumper piece, which form numerous sources appears to be NLA.
                        1991 318is ---230K - DD

Comment

I have a 1985 325e and finding an ES/IS front valance is getting difficult so if it's possible I'd rather go with the MTECH-2 because of how rare valances have become for early model E30's. My question is would an MTECH-2 Front Valance fit on an early model e30 with chrome bumpers?

Comment

Originally posted by izard2000 View Post
                            I have a 1985 325e and finding an ES/IS front valance is getting difficult so if it's possible I'd rather go with the MTECH-2 because of how rare valances have become for early model E30's. My question is would an MTECH-2 Front Valance fit on an early model e30 with chrome bumpers?
                            No. Not unless you change the entire front valance over to the facelift 88-91 style. The M tech 2 front spoiler then goes over the valance.
                            "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                            88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                            89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                            91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Working...
                            X