No announcement yet.

Parting out my e30, Baltimore area **updates to what's available & new pricing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parting out my e30, Baltimore area **updates to what's available & new pricing

Bringing almost everything to Summit Point, WV for the Drift Nirvana event on 03/29/2015. Bring yo cash money and buy my shit!!!!!

Also, I'll ship smaller stuff ahead of time, anything big/heavy is gonna have to be local pickup.

Sweet roll cage, $1100 - made by John from WOT Tech. This thing was built to comply with US Drift & Formula D rules. It's the cage FLG has in his car. Also, it's never been installed or welded on. All tubes have been notched and ground for a good, snug fit. Firm on this price, it's the lowest I can go without taking a bath. Besides, no need to wait for the cage to be made - you can git-r-now. Per John it can be used on a coupe or sedan. Local pickup or I'll deliver within 50 miles of Towson.
    Main hoop, halo and A bars are sitting in the car right now

H1/H4 headlight housings, $110 - these aren't smiley's, think they're just regular hellas. Includes bulbs and conversion harness. OBO. Will ship

IE "street" camber plates, $240 - pretty much new, I probably have less than 2k miles on these. OBO. Will ship

Lithuanian 5lug hub adapter & e36/46 caliper adapter for the front wheels, $180 - the best way to do a budget BBK IMO. bought these from Max a while back. Will allow you to put e36 or e46 brakes of any model (except M3) on the front of your car. 320mm brakes!!! OBO. Will ship

Z3 non-M 6cylinder rear hubs, $180 - allows you to use z3 rotors or your own custom brew in the rear. I will include my own custom adapters for the back which let you use e46 330i brakes. Please note that the parking brake doesn't work with this setup, you'll have to use a line lock or chocks when parking. Not suggested for street use. OBO. Will ship

IE posi adjusters, $180 - OBO. Will ship

2.93 LSD, $300 - mileage unknown, came off of my car when I swapped the 3.73 in. Still locked up just fine for me the few times I went to a drift event with it. The diff mount on the cover is broken though, you'll have to use a different one. OBO

IE (I think) delrin FCABs + lolis, $50 - they're a little beat up since I originally installed them when I didn't have a press. Gimmie what I want for em and I'll press your old shit out and install them for you too! OBO. Will ship

IE poly diff bushing w/ support bushings on the side, $40 - because streetcar. OBO. Will ship

Feel free to text me @443-416-1286 with any questions... just don't do so before 9AM or after 12AM.

-Dave
    Last edited by jalopi; 04-21-2015, 08:22 AM.

3 clutch 0.2mm over shimmed 3.73 lsd using bimmer world clutches. The dog ear plates are porsche.

If I had money, i'd buy it back.

Comment

Hey man... shot you a text the other day but no answer. I was interested in the radiator and I know a guy who actually might be really interested in a lot of the swap parts. Hit me up if you still have my number.
      sigpic

1989 Alpine 325is 2dr m50 swapped
      Build Thread:
      Current ongoing build. Check it out!
      1991 318is 4dr rallycross
      Rallycross Build Thread.
      1991 Alpine 318is coupe - sold

Comment

you wouldnt happen to have an m42 oil pan laying around would ya ? figured its worth a shot since you had some m42 randomness on here
        e30s r kool

Comment

Sorry, the cable is the only m42 part I have

Comment

Interested in the 3.73. Seems like what I need.

Can you pm/email pics? I happen to have a buddy buying a truck in MD this weekend and driving back to LA.

Is it in good working order? noises?

Comment

Works fantastic, as far as I know no noises though. My car had no sound deadening/carpet, a bad right wheel bearing and a leaky v8 exhaust when I installed it though, so if there was a noise I definitely couldn't hear it :P

Right now I'm in the middle of ripping parts out of it though, still don't have the diff on the floor, no pics yet sorry.

Comment

Sorry to hear :(

If anyone is interested in what the cage looks like, you can see some pics here...

Since it has the door X-bars is will fit sedan or coupe.
                john@m20guru.com
                Links:
                Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Fukken sweet. Thanks for the clarification John, just made this alot less complicated :D

Comment

New week new bamp

Going to Summit Point Raceway this Sunday (11/09/14) and loading a bunch of parts & stuff into the back of my truck.

Let me know if there's any random BS you want from my car, will probably start chopping it up sometime this week, maybe

Comment

New week new bamp

Starting to cut the car up. Let me know if you want some beat up sport seats for $10. Or any other misc trim still left

Comment

Random but........I just need the female seatbelt adapters - local Price? Im down in Fells.

Also Central locking unit

Thanks,

Jim

Comment

I think I took both of those. Definitely the CLU

Comment

yeah, sorry guy, seat belt's gone. still have the front seat belts though. lots of other random stuff in the garage, let me know if you need anything specific. i'm right by loch raven reservoir, if you know where that is

Comment

Front seat belt receivers?

Comment

Working...
                              X