AC Sytem R12 evacuation/recovery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AC Sytem R12 evacuation/recovery

I will be removing my AC system from my car and wanted to know if anyone in the area wanted the R12 from the system? system seems to be full, hooked up gauges to it a couple months ago. Im removing it because my AC clutch is toasted. I know this stuff is crazy valuable and impossible to find now, so wanted to offer it up to somebody on here before I have a shop remove it and they benefit from it. I don't have the equipment to evacuate the system, so you would have to bring your own equipment. I live in Bealeton but work in Alexandria, and drive up to Manassas often. I can meet up if it helps.

Thanks,
    Last edited by lemansguy; 08-06-2015, 05:22 AM.
    '87 BMW 325i - ground control c/o, condor bushings, 16x8/16x9 wheels - SOLD

'09 MazdaSpeed 3 - FOR SALE

I hear the ozone layer loves R-12, maybe post a FS ad on the cloud.

Comment

What?

Comment

I would but I'm pretty sure I already fucked my system filling it with r134 a long time ago lol!

Side note, I worked at a dealership that had a full tank of this stuff and I was told it was worth a lot of money! I considered grabbing it before they closed down, but never did....

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
        Originally posted by scabzzzz
        I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
        1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
        2002 325i - DD
        2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Yea it's worth some money. That's why I don't want to just give it to some random shop, would rather give it to another e30 owner.

Comment

i would love to take this off your hands and put it into my car, but i dont have the equipment or expertise

Comment

Originally posted by lemansguy View Post
              What?
              Read as joke?

Are you sure you still have an R12 filled system?

Comment

Fittings are original screw type, and there are no markings on the compressor or engine bay showing it was converted. So I guess I have no reason to believe it's not r12. My neighbor said he would take it if no one else wants it. He's an old hvac guy.

Comment

Working...
                X