S54 Swap Harnesses on sale! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S54 Swap Harnesses on sale! :)

TRUE Automotive offers expert auto repair services with several locations in Decatur, Lawrenceville, Marietta, Atlanta, Suwanee, & Woodstock.

Buy a conversion harness and get 100$ off an ECU flash :)

This is a complete harness not an adapter.

Any questions fire away! :)

Check Us out on Facebook
    Needing a harness adapter or wiring help? Check it out: also have 24v motor mounts, E30 M3 covers and E36 ECU mounts!
    Full Product Line Tuning
    OBD2 Tuning Available! OBD2 E36, S54 Swap, S62 Swap, etc: tuning@MarkertMotorWorks.com Dyno Thread

I have a question about your ECU flashes, are they completely remote? In that I'd log my ECU through the OBD-II port, send the log file to you, and you'd make some adjustments, and send a flash file back to me?

I thought the work you did on Jb325is's car was pretty solid, and I'd like to pick up lost power down low.

Originally posted by whysimon
    WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Hey Fred, Thats basically how it works. The only problem with street tuning vanos tweaks is all i can really go off of is how happy the motor is (timing pulls) and seat of the pants (which is unreliable obviously), and what has worked for me in the past with a setup similar to yours. Ideally vanos needs to be tweaked on dyno where i can get some direct feedback.
      Other than that our 'off the shelf' stuff works well.

Check Us out on Facebook
      Needing a harness adapter or wiring help? Check it out: also have 24v motor mounts, E30 M3 covers and E36 ECU mounts!
      Full Product Line Tuning
      OBD2 Tuning Available! OBD2 E36, S54 Swap, S62 Swap, etc: tuning@MarkertMotorWorks.com Dyno Thread

Comment

If I were to provide a complete harness, what would the conversion cost?

Comment

Originally posted by butters View Post
          If I were to provide a complete harness, what would the conversion cost?
          You have a ZM3 harness already?

Check Us out on Facebook
          Full Product Line Tuning

Comment

Originally posted by 328ijunkie View Post
            You have a ZM3 harness already?
            Theoretically yes. Currently watching one near the end of its auction and doing basic research to refresh my memory.

Comment

Keep in touch. Would love to help!

Check Us out on Facebook
              Full Product Line Tuning

Comment

Working...
              X