Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I crashed my E30 and need help from knowledgeable people.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J Mid View Post
    I just want a fast car I guess. I don't really have access to the work space needed to swap my e30 and honestly no where near the amount of mechanical experience to do it. And obviously i will be broke for the next few months so no where near the $$$ required to pay for a swap.
    I'm glad to have learned to drive with my 318i even though I wanted to swap it when I was your age which was a couple of years ago. Throw a 4.10LSD on it and you have a good chassis with enough power and a ton to teach you.
    The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
    Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
    2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
    2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
      Haha!!

BTW OP, shit happens, as others said fix the car, learn how to drive a slow car fast, it can be way more fun.

To this day I think I still had more fun driving an old E46 323i around the track more then the M3 and M6's. It was so much lighter and you could ring it all the way out without getting into too much trouble.

As for the mirrors I have passenger and a drivers black set. If you want one let me know pay me shipping and I can send.
      Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

I've got a late model valence for you if you need it, too. It's got a little dent under the fog light slot on the driver's side, but it's straight. You'd just have to get it painted to match lol

You're fine, OP. Shit happens. At least you're man enough to admit you fucked up and can take a joke.
        "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
        The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

Originally posted by Appleseason View Post
          Damn, gotta a link, would love to see that.
          Had my first track day at streets of willow! With a total of 4 sessions I learned a lot about what the car can actually do. It impressed me to see how differ...

Its not really worth the watch. No real action, but you can see Sh3rpak!ng’s car at the 10:45 mark.
          My Garage
          2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
          1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
          1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
          Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by TobyB View Post
            pope
            Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

HAAHAH omfg

Trina 2.0 Confirmed

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Yeah, you fucked up, but you're 16. When I was 16 I smashed my "new" used car into another car - rear ender. No significant damage, but it still sucked. At least now you realize you don't really know how to drive, but you will learn.

You can get all of the parts you need in one trip to Portland. Check out Craigslist- there are a ton of guys parting out cars. I have a black late model valance that could use a little work, but it's pretty straight. If you are interested send me a PM and I'll send you pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by stonea View Post
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYszPjq4ANo

Its not really worth the watch. No real action, but you can see Sh3rpak!ng’s car at the 10:45 mark.
                  That may be one of the worst videos i've ever seen, wtf haw can an individual be so faggy and boring.

Comment

I crashed my E30 and need help from knowledgeable people.

Originally posted by Staszek View Post
                    Haha!!

BTW OP, shit happens, as others said fix the car, learn how to drive a slow car fast, it can be way more fun.

To this day I think I still had more fun driving an old E46 323i around the track more then the M3 and M6's. It was so much lighter and you could ring it all the way out without getting into too much trouble.

As for the mirrors I have passenger and a drivers black set. If you want one let me know pay me shipping and I can send.
                    Last edited by J Mid; 02-28-2017, 07:59 AM.

Comment

ah man. i feel bad for you kid. when i saw 80 posts in about a day, i thought this would be a monumentally noteworthy thread. it definitely lacks real R3V entertainment value which is a credit to you being able to own up to your mistakes and not go off acting like a little turd sack.

you are going to be ok. others here have been nice enough to give you some good advice. just keep moving forward, get a job, and everything will work itself out.

:)
                      sigpic
                      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

That may be one of the worst videos i've ever seen, wtf haw can an individual be so faggy and boring.
                        When you have that much coin, you can be as faggy and boring as you want.
                        If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

faggy
                          C'mon now, we've been over this
                          Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post
                            Nothing wrong with being gay.
                            Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post
                            C'mon now, we've been over this
                            lol.

just the smell.

definitely...... the smell.
                            sigpic
                            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                              lol.

just the smell.

definitely...... the smell.
                              All you smellin is the crusted doodoo hole and spoiled milk...so your sense of smell is probably a little bit off right now
                              89' 325ix Diamantschwarz/Black rattle can...

Insta: r_moose_w

Originally posted by flyboyx
                              I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

Originally posted by Das Delfin View Post
                                Suck it up and deal. We've all done it.
                                Truth.

When I was 16, had a '67 Chevy II Nova, not shortly after getting it, was out with a friend going way to fast on Airport Way here in Portland. It had just been completed (the road, not the car) and had just rained. I overcooked a corner, the ass-end came around, I over corrected and put the car in to a berm, taking out a plastic city water pipe head..

Screwed up the front suspension bad.. After my friend finished laughing at me, we called a tow truck, and took the car home. I eventually fixed everything on the car, and made it drive-able again enough so I could wreck it a few more times.

It's a learning experience, any one who says they never did something similar are either A) Lying, or B) should be driving a Camry.

The good thing out of all this, is nobody got seriously injured, and everything is fixable. Most of it you can do yourself (I agree, offer to fix the fence and mailbox yourself.) The other car, you'll have to pay for, and insurance will be expensive, but like others have said - we've all been there.
                                1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                                2016 Ford Flex
                                2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Working...
                                X