m54b25 wire problem..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

m54b25 wire problem..

Hi, I am switching the engine of my E30 to a m54b25Ci, until all, everything has gone well. So, the other day, I tried to start it without pouring. After a little search we found that the nozzles did not deliver gasoline, but there is pressure in the nozzle bridge. Since then, I have borrowed a BMW Scanner from a friend who, after several tests, finally got connected to my DME, luckily took some pictures of the errors because now I can not connect to the more, what can be the reason for that ? Have checked wires and connectors to the best of their ability without finding anything I thought was suspicious. In the case of lack of gasoline, I have found that I lack a relay for the fuel pump / nozzles, only the 2 have been seen in the picture. is that really understood? Hope there are some wise who can help me on my way, got a little overcome because of these problems.! I connect via 16 pin OBD2. Please inquire if I need some info.

Regards Patrick :roll::roll:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/QGw92aeYxBc3h1H13

The only code that matters is the one for the relay. probably, it's just wired incorrectly, or you have the wrong relay installed.
    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Can someone tell me what i should chek to get anny progress? i dont know what to do next.?

Comment

Working...
      X