Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

West Coast Specialty Coatings in Concord cerakoted my manifolds. Dunno how much they actually help heat wise but they look nice. If you dig through my build thread you can see photos somewhere along the line.

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
    Transaction feedback
    - jpod999

Comment

Anyone have any euroweaves or ronal LS for sale? About to pull the trigger on a new set of ronals but would prefer to buy local

Comment

Originally posted by raj View Post
        Anyone have any euroweaves or ronal LS for sale? About to pull the trigger on a new set of ronals but would prefer to buy local
        PM Kaikane40 on here and save $100 from his ebay price for the ronals. tell him I sent you.
        Build Threads:
        Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Originally posted by Julien View Post
          PM Kaikane40 on here and save $100 from his ebay price for the ronals. tell him I sent you.
          Thanks for the tip, picked them up!

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
            Coating the manifolds never lasts. They get too hot and it ends up pealing off. You are best off wire brushing them and then just leaving them alone. Or get long tube headers, like me.

Are they ceramic coated? How's that holding up?

Currently building a badass coffee table
            Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

It's auto. As a daily driver auto is way better. Plus the automatic in this car is fantastic.
              Melbourne red, oyster dakota leather, adaptive suspension, m3 brakes, and m sport wheels. I did want a 4runner but they are a bit too big to daily drive and my wife wanted a sports car.
              Beautiful car. Glad D talked some sense into you ;). Color combo is amazing...And for once I agree on the transmission, it's getting annoying how good autos are nowadays.
              The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
              Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
              2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
              2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
                Are they ceramic coated? How's that holding up?
                just steel

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
                Beautiful car. Glad D talked some sense into you ;). Color combo is amazing...And for once I agree on the transmission, it's getting annoying how good autos are nowadays.
                most auto's i've driven are terrible. but this ZF is really nice. and it's the same one in the alfas and its not as good in those cars.
                Much wow
                I hate 4 doors

Comment

Good news dudes, I pulled the paperweight last night!

sigpic
                  1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                  1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                  1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

nice.

anyone got an M20 cat? touring needs one.
                    cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by Sean S. View Post
                      Just a general question, but has anyone coated their exhaust manifolds? Cerakote or Jet Hot? Is there anywhere here in Nor-Cal that does this?

Thanks!
                      TNT powder coating in Shingle Springs
                      Attached Files
                      Here is my photo gallery answering common questions about Ground Control Suspension, and e30 suspension problems in general.
                      Ground Control Gallery

The Ground Control facebook page: Dragged, kicking and screaming into social media to see what happens next.
                      Ground Control facebook page

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                        nice.

anyone got an M20 cat? touring needs one.
                        For borrows, or for keeps? You could borrow mine to get through smog if you need it.
                        sigpic
                        1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                        1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                        1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
                          For borrows, or for keeps? You could borrow mine to get through smog if you need it.
                          that will work
                          cars beep boop

Comment

Dmitry, I have a new cat/mid section that we use to pass with. If you need to borrow.
                            Much wow
                            I hate 4 doors

Comment

Dmitry, I have a new cat/mid section that we use to pass with. If you need to borrow.
                              sent you a faceboat
                              cars beep boop

Comment

completely random place to ask this question, but I believe I can find my answer here...

whats the size of the dual piping from the cat to the muffler on a stock E36 setup?
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:
                                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                                X