Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB E30 M3 Roller

Hi Guys

Unfortunately I got scammed by an idiot on R3VLimited named Spooler, AKA Jovin. Sold me a roller and we agreed on a collection date (obviously I paid him a deposit too). In the mean time I purchased an S14, gearbox and interior parts to put the car back together. Long story short, he was a fraud, there was no car, never heard from him again, he never replied to my emails or answered my calls. Talk about disappointment. So, since I have all these parts, might as well try to find a car to put them into.

Looking for an E30 M3 Roller. Need one without an engine or transmission. Don't mind what color or the condition of the interior, or if its missing seats etc. Car will be stripped down and rebuilt, so paint can be rough too.

If anyone has anything, or any leads, could you please PM me.

Much appreciated

Andy
    Last edited by Insaini; 03-31-2014, 05:56 AM.

:(

Comment

Maybe your interested in selling the engine with interior bits ?

Green 89 325 s52 build: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=280902

Comment

so if I say I got a roller for sale, send me a deposit, you would do it? How old are you?

Comment

Hi mate
          I didn't just send him payment. I called him. He seemed legit. He sent me pictures, all looked good. So, I paid a deposit. Always kept in touch so nothing would go wrong. Payment was to be finalised in person, upon collection/drop off of ths vehicle. Spoke to him one day before collection, next day, nothing. Haven't heard since, nor does he bother to reply.

Comment

Hi e30de89
            For the moment I will see if I can find another roller. I'll probably try for a month. I was really looking fwd to rebuilding an M3, so will see if I can still make it happen. I'll keep in touch if I nothing eventuates.
            Thanks.

Comment

Finally!!! Feels good to know I can now stop looking. Running vehicle, not a roller :D
              Attached Files

Comment

congrats! if you end up with any spare parts id be interested to know what they are...thanks again.

Comment

Congrats! Looking forward to the rebuild.
                  sigpic

4 doors.. so much room for activities!

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

Comment

Thanks guys. Will keep my S14 in the crate it came in. This one has an S50 in it already, and I have a GT35r which is looking for a new home :)
                    Work won't start until end of the year unfortunately. This is going to be a big project though, full ground up rebuild, can't wait to start though!

Comment

So are you planning to sell the s14?

Green 89 325 s52 build: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=280902

Comment

Sorry mate. Won't be selling it now. I will put it in the car one day, but will use the S50 until then. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Insaini View Post
                          Sorry mate. Won't be selling it now. I will put it in the car one day, but will use the S50 until then. Thanks.

cant wait to see this car done correctly!

Comment

That car looks great! DS is growing on me.
                            I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Thanks guys. Can't wait to get to work. BTW, what does DS stand for??

Comment

Working...
                              X