No announcement yet.

Affordable Fill & Drill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still providing the fill n drill service?

Comment

Originally posted by Jokester View Post
      still providing the fill n drill service?
      Yuuuup
      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Updated

Comment

I do this in the UK as side work and your pricing is seriously reasonable and the work looks great!

just wanted to make a comment as this is really good.

I drove my e30 from California to London!

Comment

Originally posted by benwalsh91 View Post
            I do this in the UK as side work and your pricing is seriously reasonable and the work looks great!

just wanted to make a comment as this is really good.
            Thanks brotha, I appreciate it hopefully people will catch on and start doing more business locally.

Comment

Iron-E does some great work.

I was initially worried about fill and drill in general because I have an m60 to move my wheels. But now that I'm 10K miles into them, I can say I do trust a good fill and drill.

There are no signs of cracking or rust, everything about the wheels looks just like the day I installed them.

**One thing I didn't know until I went to install them --> You have to use spacers up front to clear the caliper on both e38 and e39 style 5's.**

Comment

Originally posted by ArtFoodBMW View Post
                Iron-E does some great work.

I was initially worried about fill and drill in general because I have an m60 to move my wheels. But now that I'm 10K miles into them, I can say I do trust a good fill and drill.

There are no signs of cracking or rust, everything about the wheels looks just like the day I installed them.

**One thing I didn't know until I went to install them --> You have to use spacers up front to clear the caliper on both e38 and e39 style 5's.**

Glad you're happy with the results bud, if I can suggest to you again. Get some Lincoln town car hex caps and your center caps and whole wheel in general will pop even more.

Comment

Working...
                X