FS: Custom E30 Artwork Prints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Custom E30 Artwork Prints

Hey R3V, got a cool idea for you all this holiday season!

My name is Owen, you might remember me from the movie Respect Your Elders. Currently, I'm a graphic design student at Western in Bellingham, and naturally, a lot of my work has gravitated towards car-related ideas. Lately I've become very interested in vector design, and I'm happy to be offering custom E30 prints!

I've attached several example images below (ignore the poor resolution), I'm taking orders on any and all variation of E30s -- coupe, sedan, early model, late model, convertible, wagon, M3, race car -- you name it, I'll do my best to recreate it! I'm hoping to make this a great way to bolster my student portfolio, while at the same time, creating something the community will love.

I've got several different sizes for prints available, and they are as follows:
    > 8x10" -- $25 for 1, $40 for 2
    > 12x18" -- $35 for 1, $55 for 2
    > 16x24" -- $50 for 1, $75 for 2

All artwork will be on high-quality matte prints, and shipping is included (US only, sorry). Paypal is good for payment at my email: craftmac116@gmail.com

If you'd like a print, please message me here with your desired print size and quantity, a photo of your car taken directly from the side, and a full shipping address. Once I receive a Paypal request, I can start right away on the artwork.

If you'd like to have a custom-size print made, or would like more than one car on a print, feel free to message me with any questions or requests. Anything ordered by the middle of next week should arrive in time for Christmas. After then, we can talk about an added shipping cost to cover expedited shipping.

Have a good week!

Last edited by crafto95; 12-06-2017, 10:41 AM.
    sigpic

1987 325is - (mostly) stock
    Director of "Respect Your Elders"

Very cool!! I'll touch base with you soon.
    Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

Ordered, thanks!
      Lance Richert '88 M3, #35 PRO3, i3 etc.
      www.LanceRichertArchitect.com

2019 E30 Picnic Weekend: June 22-23 2019

Comment

Oh wow, these look fantastic! Will be placing an order!
        F80 M3 Alpine
        E10 Fjord Blue 2002
        E28 Blackish 535i
        E21 Silver 320i
        Disco1 98 4.6
        ~~~~~~
        E30 Cirrus coupe S50 SOLD
        E30 325i SOLD
        E30 Alpine 325i vert Euro spec SOLD
        E30 Alpine coupe 325is SOLD
        sigpic

Comment