Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**CLOSED** Strömung Catback Part 3! 318i/is and 325i/is (Nov 15)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just got my tracking, should be here next tuesday

Comment

I also have not received any shipping info, but I gave Scott specific instructions to ship everyone elses first as I don't have a viable car to put it on yet so that is to be expected.

When I get mine I imagine that'll mean all others have gone out.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
      https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

i also did not get tracking info. not that it matters, i'm up north and tracking doesn't mean so much with a border. scott spoke to me direct and has a legit business. i imagine he has loads to do so am not worried.

Comment

Got a box in zee mail today. 8-)

drvn2wn

Comment

Got mine delivered today as well! Thank you CJ and thank you Scott. Will post some photos/videos once the exhaust goes on.

Comment

Jealous of you all that have yours already, but that's what I get for being the last on the list to order.

Comment

omigosh exhaust delivered !

it's at my folks where i work on the car. can't wait to see it, got the angled single wall tips for the oem +

Comment

Got mine in the mail. Will probably wait for March before I install it. Still too cold to do anything right now.

Comment

Got mine in the mail too! :up:

Cheers to Scott and C.J. for making this happen. Appreciate it guys.

Hopefully getting this bolted up in the morning to post some sound clips.

Comment

Are there any spots left here for 325i from people who backed out?
                      1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
                      1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

couple pics of the single wall angled tips..

thanks again to scott at stromung for a quality product and to c.j. for putting the buy together

Comment

I've changed my mind on utilizing this system on my build, if anyone has a mint (as new) Genuine BMW muffler I may be interested in a trade.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
                          https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

I am wondering the same thing AWDBOB is. If there are any left people didn’t pay for I would buy one of these.
                            Last edited by SwervE30; 04-09-2018, 05:23 PM. Reason: Wrong word

Comment

Anyone have one for mtech 2 they wanna let go?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              "no, i didnt slap u...that was my hand giving ur face a high five"

Comment

Seems I am late to the party again! Any body need to get rid of a 325is one I am interested.

Comment

Working...
                                X