No announcement yet.

Kalib0y

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A quick update on my transaction with Ryan. Apparently my rear spacers (12mm) weren't large enough for the hub and the lip of the spacers ended up shearing off. I PM'd Ryan the next day with pictures and he was incredible. He troubleshot with me and we decided to use 15mm's instead. AT THE COST OF SHIPPING. A really great guy that knows how to conduct business and make his customers happy! :up:

I'll post pictures of the setup I have once my wheels get powdercoated and don't look ratty.

WTB NorCal: Z4 shifter + misc. parts

Comment

Recently purchased a set (4) of 12mm spacers with extended conical bolts. The transaction went smooth to say the least. PM's and emails were answered quickly. The merchandise was shipped on the same day it was ordered.

The man knows how to conduct a business and cater to the needs of potential customers.

A+ to Motorsport Hardware!
      John Anthony
      e90 m3
      e28- Commuter Spec

Comment

Had an issue with a product i ordered well over a year ago, Ryan was very cool to deal with, and took care of me even though he didnt have to. will continue to do business with MH in the future, thanks!
        IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Customer service and GREAT products at prices that can't be beat. What else? Ryan's an awesome guy to do business with. I needed fitment advice on a set of 16x8 BBS wheels with ET35. He set me up with the proper length stud kit- received it in 2 days from the West coast. Great quality and packaging. This guy knows his stuff. I just ordered a set of 12 mm TrakLite spacers after doing a mock-up fitment using 1/2" washers. Can't wait to get the spacers and ride on my "new" BBS wheels!

Comment

Working...
          X