Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Early Model Front License Plate Filler for Aluminum/Diving Board Bumpers for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im about another week away from finishing a few. I wont have a large supply initially, but if it goes well I should have a supply shortly after that
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

E30 Plate Filler

Is the Early Model Plate filler still available?

Comment

Sent PM as well.......

Comment

I think once 2mAn gets them he’ll let us all know.

Comment

Sorry everyone I have your PMs I’m just trying to wrap up my Datsun before I finish these up. I was hoping to be done this week, but I’ll commit to being done before next weekend.
            Simon
            Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
              Sorry everyone I have your PMs I’m just trying to wrap up my Datsun before I finish these up. I was hoping to be done this week, but I’ll commit to being done before next weekend.

Sounds good!
              e30Ls1 Swap IG: 1dirty30

Comment

Will you be taking orders as soon as they are finished or would you take one now?
                Buddy would love one as a gift back from overseas

Comment

Originally posted by mr. View Post
                  Will you be taking orders as soon as they are finished or would you take one now?
                  Buddy would love one as a gift back from overseas
                  Not sure what your friend overseas can do with a NA market diving board delete piece... but the direct answer is not taking any orders right now.

I actually finished my first set and they are getting shipped out to the aggressive PMers who Ive been in contact with.

Heres the deal:

I am making these by hand modifying the OEM trim, Ive test fit them on my 88 diving board car. Mines slightly different than the basic ones but they shouldnt be a problem. They all fit my car, but I want to wait until I have feedback from the first few people who are getting them, and Im also offering full refunds if they arent happy with it. My price is $36 shipped, $6 of that which is shipping so Im really not making boatloads of money on these seeing how much time Ive put into these first few.

That being said, if all three are happy, I will make another run. I just do this in my limited spare time, so I thank everyone for their patience. Theres a good chance there may need to be some slight adjustments when these get to you and if that doesnt sound like its worth it then no hard feelings. These are also the rubber trim, not the plastic trim as depending on year there are two different types of trim. If you have the textured plastic, not the smooth rubber then you will have to either deal with it, or paint it with a textured spray.
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:

Comment

Do you still have any left for sale?

Comment

Originally posted by izard2000 View Post
                      Do you still have any left for sale?
                      I do have a few trim pieces that are ready to go out, but the mounting setup with clips didnt pan out as easy as I hoped so for those who want the "plug & play" you will have to wait.

If you want just the trim piece and want to figure out the mounting on your own, I can do that for $30 shipped anywhere in the US. The shipping ended up costing a little more than I hoped and ranges from $7-9 so I adjusted the price a little.

First come first served, they are limited and so is my time, hence why I havent had a chance to take orders openly

PM is the best way to reach me
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:

Comment

I do have a few trim pieces that are ready to go out, but the mounting setup with clips didnt pan out as easy as I hoped so for those who want the "plug & play" you will have to wait.

If you want just the trim piece and want to figure out the mounting on your own, I can do that for $30 shipped anywhere in the US. The shipping ended up costing a little more than I hoped and ranges from $7-9 so I adjusted the price a little.

First come first served, they are limited and so is my time, hence why I havent had a chance to take orders openly

PM is the best way to reach me

Can we get any pics of the actual product?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Originale30 View Post
                          Can we get any pics of the actual product?
                          I took some last time I banged out the initial supply, but my garage is dark and the pics came out like poop. I dont have a large supply of parts, so I work on it when I can and thats usually at night in a dimly lit garage. To make matters worse, when I used my nice and bright LED lamp it drowned it all out...

I will try when I get some time again in the garage. The Datsun is now idling which means I should be done and driving it soon. That being said, Ive already gotten some PMs from people who just want the trim, so I may be out of stock again soon. I cut them ~4 trim pieces at a time, so they go quick
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:

Comment

Just an update, I have two duds that got trimmed a shade too short. I don’t want to throw them away so if someone wants just the trim that has like 1/8” gap I’ll send them out for $24 shipped anywhere in the US.

This whole thing has been a lot harder than I thought it would be, so I’m not sure if I will keep it up. I have one good one left that I will try to perfect this and if I’m happy it will pick up but this may have just been a bust
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:

Comment

One shorty sold and one left.

Hopefully I can actually spend time in the last piece I have and get this going
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:

Comment

One shorty sold and one left.

Hopefully I can actually spend time in the last piece I have and get this going
                                I’ll take the good one

Comment

Working...
                                X