Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deposit paid, thanks.

Comment

Sorry, I just had to get new tie rods, then my motor mount failed, which pushed the alternator into my radiator hose. I'm still in, I just have to wait another week for my next paycheck.
      1987 325is, S50B30US, Kamei side skirts, Zender Spoiler.
      MT2 Wheel, 95 M3 Rack, Condor Speed Shop knob, UUC SSK w/ DSSR, Billy Sports/GE Coilovers, KAMotors CAI.

Originally posted by MclubSport
      Why you have a badge on wheel ? You do not know what car you have? But if you have a mustache, you know better where is your mouth?

Horrible with responding to PMs, I'm so sorry.

Comment

Up. Great deal here!

Comment

Let's get those payments in!

Comment

Some stuff came up and unfortunately I can't get these at this time. I sincerely regret jumping the gun and saying I'd take them. As much as I want them I have priorities elsewhere. :\

Comment

We are at 11 paid

1. Joel K.
              2. Mike E.
              3. Joe W.
              4. Rob D.
              5. Colin D.
              6. Nathan C.
              7. Chun C.
              8. Christopher H.
              9. Matthew H.
              10. Jarrett T.
              11. Phillip T.

ApexRaceParts.com - Facebook - Twitter

Comment

ttt

Comment

Come on guys, I need wheels!
                  88 325is - S52 powered

Originally posted by King Arthur
                  We'll not risk another frontal assault, that rabbit's dynamite!

Comment

Let's go, if you signed up, please go make your deposit if you can. We have until the 30th!

Comment

Hey guys. Can you explain what happens if we don't meet the number 25? Are we guaranteed wheels at this price now? I have my $ ready. I just don't want the cash tied up if these aren't going to be produced and/or the pricing isn't locked in. I really hoping I am just over thinking all this.

Comment

I believe if we don't get 25 sets, they don't make them. The deposit is how they are tracking "committed" buyers. Only 2 weeks left. We need every deposit we can get.

Comment

As long as everyone keeps their word and does what they're supposed to (make the deposit) we will be fine.

Comment

Will they include the e30m3 staggered set up, I know the group buy is for the 4x100 wheels but maybe an exception can be made!

Comment

No they answered that earlier in the thread. 4x100 for the standard e30

Comment

where are all the people who signed up?

Comment

Working...
                                X