Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's do it, conspiracy theory time......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    Hence the quotes... USA doesn’t like it and so the people will get some assistance because USA doesn’t want him in power
    Well played!
    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

but the fact is he supposedly gassed the shit out of a neighborhood which is kinda illegal.
      Russia is covering for them so how does that look?

he gassed people when obama was pres but obama was too scared to do anything. Why though? Was he scared of a war or what.

i'm not into this world news shit but this is just how it looks.

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
        but the fact is he supposedly gassed the shit out of a neighborhood which is kinda illegal.

he gassed people when obama was pres but obama was too scared to do anything. Why though? Was he scared of a war or what.

Obama went to Congress for permission (the way its supposed to be done) and was denied. The fact is he could have just done it. He was hesitant to attack (which imho was the wrong call)

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Do you think he went to congress because he knew it would be denied?

Comment

Do you think he went to congress because he knew it would be denied?
            His unwillingness to attack seems to support that idea.

I just don't know. I also don't know what real change a single attack would have brought. Trump's attack last year certainly did not do much.

It is a tough situation. It's very hard to say what the right thing is. We certainly don't want another Iraq and unless we are going to go in and remove Assad there is not much we can do but one-off attacks that do little. (Which begs the question why bother).

I certainly don't have the answer.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

That's assuming he actually did, which he didn't. He nearly has the war won, why would he launch an attack to provoke the ire of the big boys?

And how could Assad have launched a gas attack when Obama made a deal with Russians to remove it all in 2013?

Pro Tip: Pay attention to International Politics if you are going to comment on them.

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
              Obama went to Congress for permission (the way its supposed to be done) and was denied. The fact is he could have just done it. He was hesitant to attack (which imho was the wrong call)
              Incorrect. Obama got this one right.

We shouldn't have been intervening in their war to begin with, nor most conflicts around the war.

*insert comment about innocent civilians*

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                That's assuming he actually did, which he didn't. He nearly has the war won, why would he launch an attack to provoke the ire of the big boys?

And how could Assad have launched a gas attack when Obama made a deal with Russians to remove it all in 2013?

Pro Tip: Pay attention to International Politics if you are going to comment on them.

Incorrect. Obama got this one right.

We shouldn't have been intervening in their war to begin with, nor most conflicts around the war.

*insert comment about innocent civilians*

They agreed to give up their chem and Russia said they would make sure they did but the attack last April (I am pretty sure) was them so seems they didn't lose all of it. Also, one of the recently bombed facilities was (purportedly) a chemical R&D center.

As far as Obama's call, I agree Congress should be the authorizing agency and as I said it's a hard call attacking another country.

I think civilians have a right to not have to worry about being gassed by their government, I'm not saying we should be the world police but do think we have some responsibility to keep horribly wrong things from happening.

Comment

More times than not, our intervention causes more problems.

cough, ISIS, cough.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Sketchy?

Simon
                    Current Cars:
                    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I would say no.

You should do some reading on the supercomputers that handle virtually all of the trading now.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

I remember one time my Music theory prof spent 30 mins of class explaining how GMOs make men sterile in third world countries and that is how governments are controlling populations.
                        1986 325es(Possible race car?)
                        1987 325e (the show car)
                        1992 525it (the new daily)

Comment

So what you're saying is your music theory class actually discussed something of relevance once? potstir

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
                            So what you're saying is your music theory class actually discussed something of relevance once? potstir
                            thats basically what I got out of that
                            Originally posted by Fusion
                            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                            William Pitt-

Comment

So legit question.

Many of you, sorry, those people who have stock in tin foil............killing the population and having no workers to produce for them, does, what exactly?

How does that further the globalist agenda?

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

The idea behind it, is to kill off "workers" as soon as are too old to be productive anymore and before becoming a consumer and not a producer. IE "normal retirement age", you are supposed to die around that time, or sooner....

If you put any stock into the "globalist agenda" that is
                                Originally posted by Fusion
                                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                                William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X