No announcement yet.

The YAN-3 Fund.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gents, sorry for the plate post. I was in England and just got back.

Josh has indeed send Paypal and it is being now transferred to the e30 M3 saving account. Currently I have a around $2,500 saved up. I had great experiences with VSR in NH and Sports Car Restoration in CT that do a lot of old vintage Porsche and BMWs as well. Shan't in Cali has mentioned the shop where his Ms went to and came out beauties.

Ill be contacting them sometime this summer and getting a feel for what it will cost.

I will of course keep you all posted.

as always, and again, thank you very much!

Comment

Good job Janderson. I bet you feel like a huge weight has been lifted.

So now that it's all over, what really happened? Like, really.
      Originally posted by Andy.B
      Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
      1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      I was born on 3/25…
      ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

After reading through this one, and all is good, mods I'd lock this one up!

my 2 corroded pennies,
        88 M3 Lachsliber glass top, 90 IS project,

Comment

what really happened? Like, really.
          As if we didn't already know.

Josh, I'm glad you sold your E30, and I'm glad you paid back Yan some of what you owed him. Please keep in mind that you pissed off quite a few people, and making Scooby jokes only sustains those feelings. I applaud those who have chosen to let you have a "pass." Also, don't contact me on Facebook anymore--it makes you look guilty. Please join a JDM forum now :p.
          '91 318is M52 Turbo (in pieces)

Comment

who the fuck are you again
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
              who the fuck are you again

Just a guy on the internet with a hypothesis and an opinion who happened to donate to a good cause. Take it for what its worth.
              '91 318is M52 Turbo (in pieces)

Comment

Working...
              X