• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bilstein gland nut

Hello guys

Im trying to get the gland nut for some HD bilsteins for the E30

the part # is B4-B36-U242C1

are these that rare? I couldnt find them on ebay and summit will take 3 weeks to get them...

does anybody know another place??

thanks for your help

You can call bilstein.

Originally posted by Sonny
    I am a meme for our community.

Comment

I email their website and they told me they don't do direct sales and go to summit...?!?

Hello,

Sorry we do not sell direct.Summit Racing should be able to order these items for you.

Kind Regards,
      Michael Ritchie
      Technical Sales & Warranty Support Expert
      thyssenkrupp Bilstein of America, Inc

Comment

Call the service department, they will help you more than sales
        Byron
        Leichtbau

Comment

Grind the center out of the factory and use channel locks to tighten it down?

That's what I did? At least to hold you over until the Bilstein arrives.
          20% Accurate

Morty: Well Summer maybe people that create things aren’t concerned with your delicate sensibilities you know? Maybe the species that communicate with each other through a filter of your comfort are less evolved that the ones that just communicate? Maybe your problems are your own to deal with and maybe the public giving a shit about your feelings is a one way ticket to extinction.

Comment

well I ran into other issues.. it seems the contraption from harbor freight to take off the control and tie rod without hitting it with a hammer actually messed up the nut threads so this insert swap got delayed.. so I can wait for the gland nut to come in from summit racing.. thanks for your help

Comment

Working...
            X