No announcement yet.

Drunk driver killed my E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I decided to part out most of my car and keep only a few things. I only had $3500 for uninsured motorist coverage and I can't find an e30 I really want. Good news is that my s52 is going into my friends e34 wagon. We should have it up and running this Saturday.

Comment

Same situation except the other guy on my story didnt have any insurance, suspended license, and the attitude to tell me that he couldn’t pay. Then show off new kicks on instagram. But anyways, glad you made it out safe. Everyones right, cars can be replaced, lives can’t.

Comment

nobody?

that'll buff right out.

is r3v getting soft? but cereally, glad you are ok, and sad to see another e30 gone.

Comment

tf is wrong with people these days... Op sorry for your loss. Glad you are alive

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
          Ig:ryno_pzk
          I like the tuna here.
          Originally posted by lambo
          Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

That sucks! Glad you are ok. Its actually good thing that it was only a civic that hit you head on. Could have been worse.

Good luck!
            Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Originally posted by straight6pwr View Post
              nobody?

that'll buff right out.

is r3v getting soft? but cereally, glad you are ok, and sad to see another e30 gone.
              dont worry, my vulture ass already sent him a PM about parts. #nolove #nomercy
              Simon
              Current Cars:
              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                dont worry, my vulture ass already sent him a PM about parts. #nolove #nomercy
                was debating doing this....lol fak. Glad I wasnt first to the punch.
                1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

If anyone wants to buy my chassis and buff out the paint be my guest! Starting to sell stuff now

Comment

I was hit head on by an expedition going about 45 each. Tore both my ACL's, The tendon that holds my hip, blew out my stomach lining, lots more.. Happened st. patricks day 2017 and I'm still in pain. Also a very clean m50 swapped car. I know the feeling.. Just be glad you don't have any injuries because they suck balls.
                    Attached Files

Comment

metal fatigue and japan strength are piece of sh*t
                      old BMW always sturdy
                      For Sale New Brand E30 parts ;
                      http://drive.google.com/drive/folder...x1?usp=sharing

Comment

Originally posted by Misinformed Youth View Post
                        I was hit head on by an expedition going about 45 each. Tore both my ACL's, The tendon that holds my hip, blew out my stomach lining, lots more.. Happened st. patricks day 2017 and I'm still in pain. Also a very clean m50 swapped car. I know the feeling.. Just be glad you don't have any injuries because they suck balls.
                        Wow, and here I thought e30's are safe
                        If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                          Wow, and here I thought e30's are safe
                          I'd say it help up pretty good. 90mph head on with an expedition carrying 1,500 lbs of carpentry tools don't mix well. I had my seat belt on but only the two front bolts were in my seat at the time due to me switching them out.. So I flew forward and cracked the windshield with my noggin. It was an explosion of an impact thats for sure.

Comment

Damn, sorry to hear about your accident. I'm really fortunate that I stopped my car when I saw the guy coming and my seats were bolted down. I'm just dealing with lower back and shoulder pain right now. Hope you heal up soon.

Comment

Working...
                            X