No announcement yet.

FS: Package deal- Two Getrag 265/5 CR dogleg transmissions with bell housings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Package deal- Two Getrag 265/5 CR dogleg transmissions with bell housings

I have two (yes 2) close ratio doglegs along with M30/s14 bell housings for sale. I acquired these a few years ago along with a euro 635csi and a lot of other parts from a collector who was getting out of BMW’s to focus on other cars. He had never used them, but had acquired them from a friend who wrecked his euro e24 and parted it out. One was in the car, and the other was a spare.

Condition: No cracks on casings or bell housings. Both had recommended amount of fluid.

Pics here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/129224...7650214967767/

Tranny 1: Supposedly had around 100k when the car was wrecked. I attached a shifter console and it shifts into all gears and the shafts turn without any hangups. Fluid was fairly clean, and the magnetic plug had a small amount of very fine metal filaments on it. Not too bad at all.

Tranny 2: Mileage unknown. Shifted into all gears and shafts turned freely. It has apparently been opened up at some point and potentially rebuilt, as there is gasket maker present between the casing sections. When I drained the fluid it was cloudy. There were some very fine metal shavings on the magnetic plug and one ¼” size pencil shaving like piece of metal.

Asking $3000+ shipping for the pair.

Still available? I'll take them if they are.

Comment

Curious if available as well. One for the 2002 and one for a spare...
      sigpic15 year old me is super impressed with real me

Comment

Working...
      X