Feeler: North OC/South LA County Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeler: North OC/South LA County Meet

Putting a feeler up to see if they'd be any interest in a monthly get together in the area listed in the title.

I was thinking Cerritos; There's a huge shopping center across the street from the mall, located off the 605 and South St. ( 11525 South St, Cerritos, CA 90703)

This shopping center has a number of places to eat and there's a huge "dead spot" in the parking lot that can accommodate a grip of cars.

I was thinking the middle of the month, so it doesn't clash with the Midtown meet.

Whatcha guuuuuuuuuuys think?
    Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

I'm in, not sure what day your planning but I work close by so I can just stop in on my way home and wait for traffic to clear.

Comment

I'm thinking thursday, since people typically have plans for the weekend, but I'm open for any suggestions.

Time wise; I think around 8 is going to be good. The shopping center is pretty busy any earlier than that and we might not have a nice chunk of the lot.

I'm going to cruise over there this weekend and scope out the lot and see how it looks.
      Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

There used to be a euro meet at the Target back in the day. Mostly MB and BMW. Not sure what happened but I don't think Target liked us using their lot. It is a good area for a meet though.
        "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
        88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
        89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
        91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
          There used to be a euro meet at the Target back in the day. Mostly MB and BMW. Not sure what happened but I don't think Target liked us using their lot. It is a good area for a meet though.

I went to one of those events back in the day. Those were really big meets though. I’m sure if we kept it exclusive to e30s we might fly under the radar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X