Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Saturday is the final meet at EASY. If you’re into vintage Porsche there is no better place to be. I’d expect a handful of BMWs as well.

Comment

Originally posted by raj View Post
      This Saturday is the final meet at EASY. If you’re into vintage Porsche there is no better place to be. I’d expect a handful of BMWs as well.
      I want to go but i'm moving to a duplex.

Also,
      Since we hit a different tax bracket and i'm short on funds for fun projects. I will be open to doing timing belt and wheel bearing jobs for a few people over the next several months. my dad also does valve adjustments.
      Much wow
      I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by raj View Post
        oh shit! I'll try and show up. Worked at Eason's shop just down the street for a few months. Was over at EASY quite a few times.
        1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

sigh. anyone want to buy a euro 323i baur? i'm realizing that living in SF, doing the resto-mod i want to on this thing is going to be prohibitively expensive- have nowhere to work on the car and kinda worry about it being broken into a lot as well (as in, i caught someone about to bust a window while i was having a cig).

paid $6100 on BaT, would just want $5k out of it for local friend pricing.

tons of potential in this thing if you swap in an eta bottom end and convert to motronic 1.3, which was my plan, but i just bit off more than i can currently chew.

does have a couple electrical gremlins to work out, but i'm not doing that on the street in front of the homeless camps in my neighborhood. one headlight dead, smoked crosshairs on the way from ECS and they're included.

send pm, would much prefer local sale.
          past:
          1989 325is (learner shitbox)
          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
          1985 323i baur
          current:
          1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Damn, I would be down for a Baur having just lost my convertible, but just don't have the time/space for a project right now. Good luck though!
            sigpic
            1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
            1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
            1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

it wouldn't be that much of a project.

all of the cons:
              -one headlight out (replacement/upgrade from sealed beams to euro smoked crosshairs included)
              -a couple electrical gremlins like left turn signal stays solid, doesn't flash
              -seat back failed in the usual fashion (was going to get corbeaus)

that's about it. it made it fine home from newport beach to san francisco the night i bought it.

oh yeah, and i forgot to mention, it's factory LSD equipped (tested "enthusiastically"). also some not-obnoxious-sounding sport exhaust.

it was a great little runabout this summer, all of the gf's friends loved riding in it with the targa off. and for anyone wondering, it feels as stiff as a coupe does; none of the vert floppiness i remember before frame reinforcement + hardtop.
              past:
              1989 325is (learner shitbox)
              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
              1985 323i baur
              current:
              1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Anyone looking for black coupe door cards? I have 2 sets, one is a 9/10 the other a 7/10 and they've been sitting in my garage for over a year.
                C6Z
                S2K
                VeloN

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                  For those of you that don't follow Spencer on Instagram. He took one hell of a hit.

Holy hell, hope the recovery is swift.
                  Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                  I want to go but i'm moving to a duplex.

Also,
                  Since we hit a different tax bracket and i'm short on funds for fun projects. I will be open to doing timing belt and wheel bearing jobs for a few people over the next several months. my dad also does valve adjustments.
                  I'll be back in the bay this weekend, could you do my DS front wheel bearing? We did the passenger side a couple years ago
                  The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                  Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                  2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                  2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

whats the going price for a rear plastic bumper? I see one locally in my color and I'm kind of tired of having mine in multiple pieces, but are they really around $300 these days?!?
                    sigpic
                    1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                    1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
                      whats the going price for a rear plastic bumper? I see one locally in my color and I'm kind of tired of having mine in multiple pieces, but are they really around $300 these days?!?
                      I sold Front and rear plastic bumpers with all trim, hardware, and mounting brackets along with the lower valence for $580, $300 seems a tad steep.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                        I sold Front and rear plastic bumpers with all trim, hardware, and mounting brackets along with the lower valence for $580, $300 seems a tad steep.
                        That's what I'm thinking. However, it looks like the color of my car. Maybe he wants some parts out of my wrecked vert...
                        sigpic

Comment

My right rear (sedan) door is jammed shut. It won't open and pulling-up on the little door popper stick thingy won't do anything - it's frozen. Would this be my actuator which has seized?

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                          1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                          1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                          2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Up for grabs! First to bring a trailer/tow truck! Otherwise, will be donated by Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pm'd

Comment

California roads are just beating my lowered car to death. looking for e30 suspension, lowering springs/ good struts, black e30 heated sport seats, and someone who possibly wants to trade their low ratio diff ( 3.23/3.73lsd) for my 4.10lsd

Comment

Working...
                                X