• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sup
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

About to die, because of this god damn flu
      Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
        About to die, because of this god damn flu
        Did you get the flu shot in the beginning of the season?

Comment

Idk man, I'm not much of a believer of the *flu shot*.
          My wife works at a hospital and it's mandatory for them to take it.
          She still gets sick every year, and I'm still feeling great whenever she's sick. I do get sick though, maybe once every few years, and it does get to me.
          For the most part, I don't take medicine and if I do, I let it be my last resort.
          I'll get better with soups and tea before I get medicine, my body still recovers quickly though.

Comment

I never get the flu shot. This is the first time in a long time I’ve gotten it though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
              Do they have tires? I've been craving a set to dedicate to drift practice.
              Tires are old but theyre free!!
              Originally posted by dvck
              I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

What do you guys think about a coastal drive from LA to Santa Barbara? Culminating in a bbq? Would a be a 3/4 day kinda thing starting in the morning. It’s just an idea I’ve been kicking around for awhile and I’ve had a couple spots in mind for the meet.

-NICK

Comment

Originally posted by Balleristic31 View Post
                  What do you guys think about a coastal drive from LA to Santa Barbara? Culminating in a bbq? Would a be a 3/4 day kinda thing starting in the morning. It’s just an idea I’ve been kicking around for awhile and I’ve had a couple spots in mind for the meet.
                  I like e30s, I like driving, I like BBQ.
                  -Current-
                  90 325i Coupe - Alpinaweiß II
                  -Previous-
                  92 525i 5speed Touring - Diamantschwarz Metallic
                  03 540i Msport 6 Speed - Sterling Grau Metallic

Comment

Originally posted by itskingsteelo View Post
                    Tires are old but theyre free!!
                    Nice! I'm busy with life, so I'll let you know when I can get them. If you want them gone asap or if someone else grabs them, no worries, do what you need to do.

Basically the Car-B-Q in Ventura, last seen here: https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...hlight=ventura

Would definitely be down to see something like this again :)

Currently building a badass coffee table
                    Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Basically the Car-B-Q in Ventura, last seen here: https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...hlight=ventura

Would definitely be down to see something like this again :)

Yeah Kevin, I know we all really enjoyed those Ventura BBQs and we haven't really set up anything similar (minus Dockweiler) since. I know the drive is a bit further but it's much more scenic.
                      Last edited by Balleristic31; 02-26-2018, 12:15 PM.

-NICK

Comment

Nick, I saw your car the other day. you live a block over from me.

Longer local road trip sounds fun
                        sigpic

Comment

Sounds like a good idea Nick.

Comment

I know the drive is a bit further but it's much more scenic.
                            You know the area, yes? What park would you recommend for us to have a BBQ?

Currently building a badass coffee table
                            Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

You know the area, yes? What park would you recommend for us to have a BBQ?
                              Goleta Beach Park. Plenty of parking, right on the water. There is a playground, pier, and restrooms. If we all wanted to pitch in a bit of $$ we could reserve a picnic BBQ area.

What do you think?

park by Nick Brema, on Flickr
                              picnic area by Nick Brema, on Flickr

-NICK

Comment

Hey guys and gals,

Anyone in the LA/OC area have an S50-swapped E30 that they'd be willing to take me for a quick ride in this weekend?

I am debating going down that route and I need someone to push me over the edge :-)

I have different kinds of domestic craft beers and German beers for you to choose from in return :-) Let me know!

Gracias,

Sina

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                                1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                                1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                                2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Working...
                                X