Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[/SIGPIC]"we are so totally screwed!"

Comment

cool i got a 3.73 laying around. maybe ill open it up for fun.

Comment

z122643

did you go with timken or fag/skf
        are the realoem part#s still relavant or did you have to source these on your own?
        im currently doing this on a spare case, of the same stature, and wondering what your total cost in parts was. (minus the seals)

Comment

The part numbers are still good. I'm currently in the process of polishing the input and output flanges where the seal rides on them.
          [/SIGPIC]"we are so totally screwed!"

Comment

Does anyone have the photos archived somewhere? I remember someone did a super detailed write up but it seems the photobucket fiasco has ruined it.

here is the link, but the photos would be helpful.

ninja edit: I found chrome has a photobucket hotlink fix extension that fixes most if not all images!
            325IX Build Thread
            RX7 Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by driftxsequence View Post
              Does anyone have the photos archived somewhere? I remember someone did a super detailed write up but it seems the photobucket fiasco has ruined it.

here is the link, but the photos would be helpful.

ninja edit: I found chrome has a photobucket hotlink fix extension that fixes most if not all images!

You realize that BMW has a service manual that specifically addresses the differential of a e30- including the Lsd itself and it’s internal setup.

Find the factory service document and marvel at its concise factory data and photos and instructions
              OBD1 M54/M52TU swap as a M50b25

Z4 non powered steering rack fits e30

Euro e46 2005/6 320d 6mt gearbox into E30 with M20 hardy and beck 1985 327s engine

Comment

You could also suggest going shopping for the golden fleece or ordering Excalibur from Amazon.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Side of Will View Post
                  You could also suggest going shopping for the golden fleece or ordering Excalibur from Amazon.

Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  OBD1 M54/M52TU swap as a M50b25

Z4 non powered steering rack fits e30

Euro e46 2005/6 320d 6mt gearbox into E30 with M20 hardy and beck 1985 327s engine

Comment

Working...
                  X